20 - I Know

"Hot baths are really the best! " Yulrir excitedly lunge himself into the indoor hot spring which is a part of the Tower Master's quarters.

The Tower Master's quarter is like a miniature mansion that has 3 bedrooms in it, a small courtyard beside the living room's area but whats unique is the 6 meter in diameter man-made hot spring that is accessible through the bathroom.

Yulrir carefully washed his whole body including his beautiful face. He removed his mask knowing no one is around and he quickly put it back on after he finished rinsing it. He merely did it only in about 10 breaths of time. He knew that it's better to be safe than regret later. His mask is like a part of his body now.

"I wonder how will my family react if they knew I successfully passed the exam and even was selected by an elder as a direct disciple? " Yulrir mumbled as he fiddle his white silk-like hair.

Yulrir is usually a reserved child but like any children at his age, he too wanted to see how proud will his family for him. He, after all, has a unique case that limits his freedom as a cultivator. He is an omega among a family line of alphas. He too wanted to show the world he isn't just an omega.

There are too many things that Yulrir is thinking right now. He is curious about why was the Tower Master is so kind to him or even why he was selected as her own disciple.

After a while, he went up and dried his body with the towel that was prepared into the room that he was teleported into. He carefully wore the robe that Terra had given to him before he was teleported out. It wasn't a good fit but it is decent enough for his body. The sleeves are quite longer than it should be and his lower garment is a little lose as well making him look like he was in his sleeping robe. He tucked the ribbon around his waist tighter but he still feels a bit breezy underneath because of the loose ends. The uniform had given Yulrir a delicate and charming effect.

The robe has a golden badge of the Golden Dragon Academy on the upper left side and has some intricate designs on the shoulder part and sleeves. It is indeed a noble uniform.

As he went out of the bathhouse, he was startled as a heavy scent of food hit his nose. It is a scent akin to what you usually smell whenever a fried rice is being made.

What startled Yulrir wasn't the smell of the food but the reason is how did he not noticed this scent earlier.

"Finally, you're finished with the bath. The uniform looks good on you but I guess I'll have you get measured so we can adjust it's fit a bit. " A female voice had rung out.

"M-master!!! " Yulrir reflexively exclaimed. He went towards Terra and bowed his head in respect. "Your disciple greets you. " Yulrir continued.
"Get up my child. No need for formalities. " Terra grabbed Yulrir's hand to help him raise up.

Terra is a beautiful woman. Her red fiery hair compliments completely with her pink blemished skin. She has a beautiful sharp eyebrow that makes her look sharper. She had a motherly aura like Yulier and Reiya.

"I've already contacted your mother about you passing the exams and you guys can meet each other tomorrow in the morning. I'm afraid I'll have you stay here for tonight since the exams isn't officially finished at the moment. " Terra explained while fixing the table wares and gestured Yulrir to take a seat.

"Thank you, master!" Yulrir brightened up after he heard what Terra said.

"Very well. you must be hungry and you skipped lunch so let's eat while it's hot. " Terra chirped.

"Thank you for the food! " Yulrir dropped his formalities and grabbed the nearest roasted chicken.

The meal is simple and enough for two. It consists of fried rice and roasted chicken. It was satisfying.

After the meal, Terra had called for a maid to clean up the table and wash the dishes. The maid went out of the quarters afterward and told them to call her if ever they needed something leaving the master and the disciple alone.

As soon as the maid went out, Terra had cast an invisible sound barrier and asked Yulrir to follow him to the tea room. Yulrir was surprised by the sudden action but still followed.

The tea room is next to the garden area where there is an open balcony. Terra had shut the door leading to the balcony and had closed the curtains leaving the tea room dimly lit with lamp. It is almost sunset after all.

"..." Yulrir was curious but he remained calm, after all he doesn't find the tower master suspicious.

"You might be surprised with all these events haha. " Terra chuckled while looking at the calm youth in front of her. She gestured Yulrir to take one of a sit in front of her as she sat gracefully.

Yulrir nodded in response and sat obediently as well.

"Your mask, you can take it off. It's fine, I set up a barrier in the quarters." Terra calmly instructed.

The calm Yulrir is now obviously rattled and without the mask, you'll see his pretty eyes widen in what his own master had instructed. He can only mumble in response, "B-but if I-"

Terra giggled in response and cut in before Yulrir even finish his response. "It's okay my child, I knew why you were wearing that mask, my little brother is also an omega like you. "

It was like a bomb that exploded. Yulrir can't contain his calmness and immediately responded. "How did you know? "

"Your scent, they didn't know it but I know what omegas are after all I've spent all my life to protect my little brother from those carnivores* even from my own self. " Terra bitterly chuckled.

"... " Yulrir remained silent still trying to digest the situation he was in.

"Your scent if contained in a tightly contained environment like for example the Dragon Tower is more potent unlike being outside where the air obviously washes it away well unless you are sniffed in an intimate way. Notice the reason why that brat Theo earlier is so agitated? Believe me or not everyone who went inside the tower is as agitated as him but they weren't that lucky as Theo who reached higher floors. It was all because of your scent who acts like a potent aphrodisiac. " Terra explained carefully.

"I--if that's the case the other will know. " Yulrir asked solemnly.

"Don't worry about that part, I have told them that the tower is really infested with aphrodisiac and it was part of the trial. They won't normally encounter an omega even my fellow elders so they really don't know what is the truth. " Terra chuckled.

"Thank you, master. " Yulrir bowed in respect once again.

"I told you to drop the formalities. It was such a lucky incident that I knew everything and for me, you remind me of my little brother back then so my natural sisterly affection kicked in. " Terra said dismissively waving his hand while chuckling.

Yulrir had no doubts, he was after all impressed on how Terra go for the lengths to protect him. He even recalled how Terra protected him from being assaulted earlier inside the tower.

To show his respect from his master, he slowly took off his mask.