25: Foreign Entity | 2 |

~Chlad Northern Cape~

After Izaya informed them that he had finished his conversation with the voice, Lea proceeded to command Hamsphant to land nearby a forest at the Northern Cape.

Once they set up camp, everyone gathered in a circle.

Eyeing everyone was Izaya. He had learnt and connected dots during his conversation with the voice only he could hear. And from what he had gathered, the group of four were not simply from a tribe.

"She refused to accept your choice." Izaya begun.

"Tell us." Urged Raize, seemingly not amused by the sudden suspense.

"According to her, the "Observers" were not supposed to interfere with anything on our land, but she was different. She posses memories she should not. Knowledge that was never meant to exist to maintain Ingrid's world a reality.

"However, if she did not do anything and let you four ruin everything, then she would have no choice but to ask for your cooperation. She knew about you, and she knew you would eventually meet me.

"She is what you would consider a Spirit in our books. Too different, but not far off from reality. They exist in the shadows. She wanted to keep away from world affairs, but the war upon us would destroy what she wishes to protect.

"In return for helping her out, she will answer any if not all of your questions. And if you four succeed in extinguishing the war, she will help you about your current predicament. Although I'm not sure, but she said to tell you that your irregularity can be fixed." Informed Izaya.

Lea observed her classmates' reactions as she processed the information. "Irregularities. But she wants us to play the heroes? Or is she suggesting we can do whatever we want as long as the goal is achieved?"

To her questions, Izaya simply shook his head. "She intends you to be part of this. Otherwise, it would mean less. You four are, as she calls you, irregulars... So if anything, I think you ought to do the deeds...?" He reluctantly said, suggesting Lea to accept the voice's request.

"We might be able to suggest someone else."

At her words, Izaya looked interested and confused.

"Her?" Raize guessed, looking at Lea's placid expression. She nodded in assent.

"From running away to chasing her now?" Ulla summarized.

"I suppose so... We don't really want to be too involved with the people here do we?"

"You've got a point Raize, but still... That would also mean we'll have to tell her everything we know?"

"Not necessarily... The problem still revolves around the capture targets. If we mean to stop the war, that is."

"How do you suggest we do that?" Ulla asked. She had gotten calmer when she learnt what kind of entity the voice was although there was still too many mysteries unsolved. 

"You have a gist of the plot progression, right? How about the hidden characters? If we know all these, we won't have to get involved very much." But to his questions, Ulla was only left to ponder.

During their exchange, Izaya was feeling more and more confused. Bright noticed this and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "I understand." He said as he showed an understanding smile on his face.

He simply looked at Bright with an unusual blank face.

"How many hidden characters were there, Ulla?" Lea asked.