Chapter Eleven

Waking up, I realized we weren't at home, and we definitely weren't on set anymore. This place was covered by a lilac sky and yellow clouds. 

"How unusual. What is this? Where am I?" I question myself, looking around. "I'm still in the car, but Mom and Dad aren't in here anymore. Maybe this is a dream? I hope so. This is crazy."

Closing my eyes, I hope to wake up to wake up to my mom and dad in the car on the way home, or at home. I honestly don't like this reality, or dream, or whatever it is. "Hello?" I yell out, hoping to hear something, but there was nothing. Just silence and this was weird. Closing my eyes, I hope harder to wake up in my bed, and I hoped hard enough this time. Opening my eyes, I was in my comfy bed at home, in my room. 

Getting out of bed, I run downstairs to find my parents, and brothers on the couches, sleeping, and I let out a sigh of relief. Walking into the kitchen, I looked on the microwave to see what time it was, and it was already midnight, and this took me by surprise. Shrugging my shoulders, brushing off what time it was, I opened the refrigerator to find something to eat, as I was starving at this point. Looking around, I moved things from their normal spots in the fridge, and I finally found a piece of chicken and figured it'd be okay to eat, so I heated it up, went back up to my room, and ate in there, instead of making a ton of noise in the dining room. 

A few hours had passed, and I went back to sleep, only to find myself in the strange lilac sky 'realm' so I decided to explore and see what this was really about. The further I explored, the more I realized that this was just an empty place that I made up to fill with my wants, dreams, and wishes. Turning around to go back, to wherever the hell I actually came from, I saw Jared, and he walked up to me. "Hey, Chrissy. Can we talk?" I looked at him for a second and was confused. "Uh, sure, I mean, I don't have anything else to do right now." Sitting me on a bench, he looked nervous. "Look, okay, you haven't been here more than five months, and you've probably made tons of friends already, but I just wanted to let you know that I like you, and I totally understand if you don't feel the same way about me. 

I hadn't had any time time to process what he said, and before I knew it I was shaking intensely, which worried Jared, and myself. Waking up, I realized it was just my mom who was worried because I was still sleeping. Pulling me into a hug, she started to tear up. "I'm sorry if I startled you, dear. You were worrying me, and I wasn't sure what was wrong."

Getting off the bed, I stood next to Lana, and I had to tell her what happened. "Um, mom, I have to tell you something.." Wiping her tears, she gained composure. "Yes dear?" "Well...."

To Be Continued

A cliffhanger! What'll happen? We'll just have to wait and see. Jared told Christine that her had feelings for her, but that was in a dream, will it become reality?

-

I've been gone so long, I'm sorrrryyy. My phone cracked completely last night, so I have time to write now, yay. See you in the next chapter.