Part 8: No Catching Feelings

Not a Flashback

***********************************

Rosie and Grace sat on the Tongans bed it was day one of operation: make Grace sexy and confident. Surely it couldn't be that hard because as Rosie has mentioned...once or twice Grace was hot. She just didn't know it. They had spent the first half of the morning trying on different outfits that would show off Grace's body, but Grace refused to wear a dress or skirt so that session didn't last very long. So Rosie moved onto the next session.

"Ok so I did some research and have come up with a list of known out lesbians at our school."

"How?" Grace asked in wonderment.

"I have my ways...now here is the list and I have written down some basic info about each girl. So what I want you to do is pick out who you think is hot and who you would want to ask out." Rosie instructed.

"Whoa, ask out? I can't...I mean...I..."

"Gracie...just look at the list and we'll get to that later."

So Grace looked at the list, there were 10 girls on it with their names and photos.

• Jenna - Tall, Cheerleader, brunette, flexible (underlined three times)

• Bec - Basketball player, blonde, has freckles, really tall.

• Maxie - Redhead, smart, badass…would probably be a dyke on a bike at Pride.

• Hannah - Brunette, new student from Australia, pierced tongue

• Haley - Member of the Choir club

• Julie - In a band, Goth, little bit scary but smells like fruit loops for some reason

• Mel - Basketball player, butch, has a sweet motorbike

• Vanessa - Cheerleader, Chinese - American

• Sally - African-American, soccer player, hates cheese

• Carmen - Dancer, not that bright…no really she asked me if men were really from Mars.

Grace raised her eyebrow at her friend's descriptions of the girls.

"So? Who do you like?"

"Um...well I guess if I had to choose I guess Jenna, Vanessa, Carmen and Hannah." Grace replied.

"Hmm nice choices ok so pretend I'm a girl that you like and then ask me out." Rosie instructed.

Grace just raised her eyebrow at her. Yeah like she needed to pretend to like her she was fricking in love with the girl!

"Come on...I need to see what you've got and see what I'm working with." Rosie egged her on.

"Rosie I've never asked anyone out before...not even a guy."

"Well then this is why we need to practice." Rosie replied.

"I don't know what to say."

Rosie sighed.

"Gracie come on just give it a try."

Grace rolled her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Rosie...would you go out with me?" she said hesitantly.

"No."

Grace looked a little shocked.

"What? What do you mean no? What was wrong with that?"

"Nothing...it's just...it was a little boring and so unoriginal. Girls liked to be wooed. You need to constantly compliment them and that includes the first time you ask them out. Also there needs to be physical contact of some sort and you need to sound sexy but don't overdo it. Ok here let me give you an example."