I'm His Assistant.

Michael and Kelly Above

Mike POV

I'm looking at the time and the door to see if the woman from yesterday will come in my office. It is already 8:00, I get up and head downstairs to the front desk.

"I don't know his last name, but I was told to be here. Miss, I'm talking to you. Please help me." The woman from yesterday is trying to get Stacy attention and she is just ignoring her.

I walk up to the front desk and Stacy looks at me and smile. "Mr.Gavis, this woman here has been saying she was told by you to be here." The woman looks at me with worry in her eyes, "I was here an hour early, but she wouldn't let me up. Please don't take me to court."

I walk back to the elevator and yell to her over my shoulder, "Lets go! Stacy next time you have problems like this call me and let me know."

"But sir, I'm no-." I turn around quickly and glare her, she close her mouth and sits back down in her seat. I walk in the elevator and the woman follows, as we are in the elevator I openly stare at what she haves on.

I scrunch up my face in disgust, she has on a stringy dress, that stops right above her knees, along with some tore up flats.

She starts moving uncomfortably under my gaze, she's looking everywhere but at me. "I'm sorry sir, this was probably the best thing I had in my closet." I ignore her and head to my office, she has to do a little jog to keep up with my pace.

We make it to my office, I tell her to sit in front of my desk. "What is your name and how old are you?"

She gives me a smile and I glare at her, her smile disappears. "Um, my name is Kelly Shine and I'm 22 years old, sir." I sigh and roll my eyes, "My name is Michael Gavis and I am 24 years old, and you will call me Mr.Gavis." She nods her head, "I can't hear your head nodding."

She gives me a confuse look and then widen her eyes, "Yes sir. I'm so sorry." I rub my face and open my laptop, "Okay you will be working as my assistant and my maid until I say so. You will stay at work as long as I'm at work, you will have a lunch break when I have mine. Also, you will come to work whenever I say come to work." She was about to say something, but me staring at her makes her put her hand down.

"You will also need to get better clothes and shoes. You need to wear heels more than flats. I will call you whenever I need you for the maid part." She once again nods her head and I arch an eyebrow at her, "Yes sir. I'm sorry."

I sigh in frustration, "Next time you forget to say yes sir, I will add on to your debt."

"Sir, I don't have any money to get me some new clothes and shoes."

"I'll buy you some more and add it on to your debt." 

I pull out a stack of papers and put it on my desk, "I want you to organize these and then put them in the filing cabinet." The stack of papers are so big that they could be split into three stacks, "Yes sir, and um, Mr.Gavis where am I supposed to work at?"