𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Yuichiro

"Omygod? Are you okay? Lil' princess." I glanced up when Ferid saw me and asked that in the dining room, I didn't notice that he walked over here. Crap, now what I'm going to say? "You're eyes are swollen? Have you been crying?"

I looked away and opened the refrigerator, I ignored what he'd asked. I just picked up a bottle of watter and drinks it, when I'm finished I looked back at him again. "I didn't cry."

"Hmm? Really? 'Cause you know, we're a vampire. We can here your loud sob, we can't sleep honestly." Ferid said in sarcastic tone that's why my eyes widened, he mean? Fuck! Of course they can hear me! Oh, God! That's so fucking embarrassing, I've been yelling and sobbing mess in my room. Krul heard me and the others?! Fucking idiot! Then he mean? Mikaela heard me? Fuck, please bury me now. Oh my fucking God! What's the worst can happen?!

I let myself calmed down for a bit and didn't show him that I'm freaking out inside, I spoke formally. "Not now, Ferid. And don't you remember? Vampires don't sleep."

"Oho?" He hummed and cleared his throat. "Look, lil' princess. I know I've been an asshole to you since you've got here but not this time, I mean. Have you looked yourself in the mirror?" He interrogated, I shook my head on him and put down the bottle of water.

"I don't need your sympathy, Ferid. I know I looked horrible, I just don't care." I spat, he raised his eyebrows and then put both of his hands on his hips.

"What happened? Hmm?" He questioned again, I rolled my eyes on him. He just stared at me, waiting for my answer while his finger is playing with the strand of his silver hair.

"Nothing happened, you don't care anyway. I'm just being dramatic, that's all." I simply replied, pursing my lips as I shrugged both of my shoulders.

"Nothing happened, huh? As I said, we can hear you. What you yelled last night? We heard all of those; what about these? 'that fucking asshole!', 'what does he think he is?!', 'he dumped me?', 'fuck him, fuck that idiot!', 'it's okay, I don't about him anyway!', 'he broke my heart!', 'forget about him, Yuichi—"

"That's enough! Stop! I get it, okay?!" I scoffed when Ferid tried to imitate what I've said last night, I was forming my palms into fists. I looked down as I grinded my teeth, trying to stop myself from bursting.

"Of course we care, cutie pie, you're part of the Tepes family now!" Someone exclaimed, Ferid and I looked were the voice came from. It's from Lacus and he's with Crowley, René and Lest but as usual, he's not here.

"Krul told us to protect you." René said, I just stared at him. "We're protecting you not because Krul said that to us but because we do care about you, as a family." He added and it really touched my heart.

"So who broke my onii san's heart?" Lest asked which made me bow my head and put my hand on my eyes to cover myself up, I just literally breaks down in front of them. I heard someone said 'aww' as they all gathered up in circle around me, they were patting or caressing my back and my head. I just cried so loud and rested my head on whoever's shoulder.

"I know you guys already knew who dumped me." I whispered between my non stop tears, I was sobbing again and it's so embarrassing— but guess what? I don't care anymore, I just needed someone or anyone who can be there by my side when I'm down. I took my hand away from my face and looked whose shoulder it is, it was René's.