Chaeng oppa

(At Jungyeon's dorm)

After JungMo couple met Mina at the Cafe, they didn't go home but instead they went back to the Manhwa Cafe to finish up their comics and continued their date.

"Let's go to the club tonight!" said Momo excitedly while her head's on Jungyeon's lap. Jungyeon shook her head, she refused to go to the club. Because of Nayeon.

"Waeee..Let's just go to the club" said Momo again

"Andwaee..I don't wanna go there" Jungyeon insisted.

"Wae?" Momo looking at Jungyeon

"Do you really want to meet my ex? I dislike going to the club. No, I'll never go there again. Let's just go somewhere else instead.." said Jungyeon with her straight face

"Yahh don't pull a long face.. you look ugly!" said Momo

"I thought you would be mad when I talk about my ex" said Jungyeon, she was surprised that Momo wasn't upset

"I told you before.. I trust you" Momo then put her face closer to Jungyeon and kept on blinking her eyes

"Waeee? what..? do you want me to kiss you?" said Jungyeon

"Yessssss.." Momo nodded while pouting her lips

"Arasso.." Jungyeon then just gave a brief kiss. Momo felt happy after the kiss.

"Let's drink tonight Jungyeon-ah. Let's get drunk!" said Momo

"Yahhh.. do you know that I get really happy when I'm drunk?"

"Of course I know! I just wanna get drunk.." Momo winked to Jungyeon

"You're in trouble today. It'll be hard for you to handle me, momoring~" said Jungyeon while teasing Momo

----

(At Jungyeon's dorm)

Jungyeon bought cans of beer as Momo said she wanted to get drunk that night. They sat on the couch and watching TV. They kept on drinking the beers and after drinking few cans they started to get drunk. All of a sudden, Jungyeon cupped Momo's face and began to kiss her. It was just a soft kiss at first but soon their tongues were touching. Jungyeon began to press her thumbs on Momo's neck to french-kiss her. They move their body closer to each other. Momo can feel Jungyeon breathing slowly next to her. Momo who couldn't stand it anymore began to put Jungyeon's hand inside her pants and started to moan. Their kisses became more deeper and longer and more intoxocating. (OKAY.. next is up to your imagination XD)

-----

(The next morning)

It's sunday, it's the only time for Chaeng to wake up late. Actually, she barely could shut her eyes the night before, after her phone call with Mina. As she woke up, she then grabbed a bottle of water next to her bed and drank it. She suddenly recalled what had happened the night before. 'Oh Chaeng, just what the hell did you say that?!!!'she thought while covering her face. Her face turned red once again at the thought of it. After that, she kept on banging her head on the wall and screaming out of embarassment. It was nothing special but saying 'I miss you' to someone after yelling at that person is really a different story. Chaeng sounded very cool saying that though.