One- More Than Friends

Hi guys! This is my first ever Thomas Sangster imagine, which was actually posted on my tumblr first, (all of my thomas sangster imagines are posted on tumblr, which is linked in my bio.) 

I hope you sangster fans like it! 

This is dedicated to @wishwecouldlivelovex because I know she was trying to write a FanFiction about The One and Only Thomas Sangster so yeah good luck to you! I will be the first of many to read it I'm sure! So if your a Fan of Thomas, go follow her!

❤x

-Amber

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thomas and I are sitting on the floor of my bedroom. We've been like this for a few hours, just talking and laughing, we could go on like this for days on end.

We've been best friends for three years now, ever since my first year in London, it was raining extremely hard and he knocked on my door asking to use my phone. He was soaking wet, looking tired and upset. We talked for hours that night,  and the though brings a smile to my face.

" Y/n? You kinda got lost in space.." Thomas asked, waving a hand in front of my face, with that smirk on his face, the one where his eyebrows scrunch together. I love that smirk.

"Uh yeah I'm fine. Just remembering the night we met." I said, brushing the hair from my face. smiling widely at him. "You were such a dork that night!" I giggled, poking his arm playfully. 

"Yeah." he said, nudging me away lightly, smiling at me. "I had knocked on so many doors, you were the first to let me in. It's funny how grumpy people can get." He said, his smirk turning into a little pout, as he stared at the ceiling in thought. The sight made me giggle even more. I was ashamed that i thought he was really, really cute just now. He's your best friend!! my conscience reminds me, and i shake the idea from my mind, But i can't seem to stop thinking about it.

" What?! " he asked
" You had the cutest face just then." I said, blushing.
" You think so y/n?" He said, inching closer to me. I bit my lip and stared at my hands, I could feel him getting closer to me and I was blushing like mad.

 Best. Friend!

" I think the face your making right now is cute... All embarrassed. " he whispered, his mouth near my ear now. I look up at him, his brown eyes that I had fallen in love with the moment I looked at them all those year ago, were piercing into mine. Best friend my ass. I love this guy....

"Tom, I- " I couldn't finish the sentence. I stared back down at my hands.
"Did I ever tell you how much I loved you calling me Tom? " he whispered, his fingers tilting my chin back up, so I had to look him in the eyes. He looked at me, then down at my lips. I saw him swallow, before whispering in my ear
"Y/n, can I kiss you?"
I was shocked, and before I knew what I was doing, I nodded my head.
He looked me in the eye again, before kissing me sweetly on the lips.
It was like a thousand fireworks went off at once, and I got lost in the moment. Too soon, he pulled away, and looked at me. This time, he was blushing.
"I've wanted to do that since we met ." He said, and this time, I kissed him. Our lips crashed together, my arms looping around his neck, and his hands resting on my hips.
After a while, I found myself smiling into the kiss, and I felt him laugh, vibrating his chest. Such a perfect sound.
" Y/n will you be my girlfriend?"
I stared into his brown eyes, and kissed him again.