Chapter 80.

The sun was setting by the time Drake, London and Kimberly got back to August's house.  Drake carried the sleeping curly haired girl to her bed. Before coming back down to hang with everyone.

Becca was in the kitchen putting finishing touches on her dinner, when they walked in.

"Hey hey! Did you guys have fun?"

"We did, we did," London said sitting in the chair from the island watching Becca get plates from the cabinet.

"Did Kimberly behave herself,"  Becca said smiling as she plated the cooked roast on a nice dish.

London chuckled to herself trying to figure out when Becca became Ms. Susie homemaker.

"She always behaves when she is with me." London said. "But listen, I think you and August need to have a talk with her."

"Why? What happened," Becca said with concern.

London explained what happened in the restaurant and Becca's face saddened by what she heard.

"I wish she didn't hear me cry. I don't want her worrying about me or August," she sighed. "I will make sure Aug and I talk to her in the morning. The last thing I need is my baby girl worried or sad."

"How are you doing though sis? You good? August good?," London asked. "both of you are never home.

"I guess this has been our way of coping. We both have been focused on work.... well I have at least. You know what August has been focused on," Becca said putting the cooked carrots, potatoes in a bowl. "But I don't ask what he does at night. As long as he comes home. Thats all I care about."

"I hear you sis. I just want to make sure you are taking care of yourself," London smiled.

"I'm great London. Don't worry about me. I've put the..." she took a deep breath," ...the miscarriage behind me. I'm focused on my photography."

London smiled, got up and hugged her sister.

"As long as you're good, then I'm good."

Just then the garage door opened signifying August was home.

London and Becca looked at the door hearing people talk loudly.

"Hey ladies," August said smiling at them, "Look who I found lurkin outside.

Just then Diggy and a girl, Danielle , Sean, Vanessa, Riley and Denise walked through the door.

"Hey fam," London said hopping off of her chair to greet everyone. She looked at the girl the was smiling standing next to Diggy. "Hunnie did he kidnap you?"

They all laughed.

"No he did not kidnap me," she shyly laughed. "I'm Lexi." She said putting out her hand.

"Nah girl we hug around these parts," London said giving her a hug. That made Lexi feel comfortable.

"You better be nice to me this weekend," Diggy whispered as he gave London  a hug. "I really like this girl."

"I'll think about it," she said giving him a sly smile.

"Girl look how big you are getting," Danielle said looking at London's stomach.

"Don't say that to her. You know she sensitive," Becca laughed coming around the island to kiss August and to give hugs to everyone. "How was the flight?"

"It was easy. We didn't run into any problems," Riley said.

"That's great. I haven't seen you two in a while," Becca said to Riley and Denise.