Two- I Love You

BOOM NEXT IMAGINE! haha I actually had three of these sitting and waiting to be published but I wanted to make a cover first so yeah :)

This time dedicated to @carlyr0binson, who told me to write Imagines/Fanfiction about thomas Sangster since I talk about him literally all the time :')

GO FOLLOW HER SHE IS MY BESTIE

Inbox me your suggestions for imagines and stuff :)

❤x

-Amber

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas and I went out for lunch at a little restaurant down the street from my apartment. As we walked, I kept catching him looking at me with a weird look on his face, like he was trying to figure out something. I know that look, but only in the right context.

I've been thinking about it a little while we wait at our table. It's been puzzling me.

" you alright y/n?" Thomas asked, looking at me from across the table. His eyebrows were pulled together in the cutest of ways.

" yeah I'm fine " I say, distracted still. Our table is in my favourite spot, right next to the window. As I stare out into the street, I take in the beauty of it all, this time if year is the best. I always loved it.

" it's so beautiful this time of year" I say, looking over at Thomas for a second. He was staring out the window too, smiling a little.

" yeah it is" he said, and I stared out the window again. The next time I looked back at him, he was already staring at me, with the same look on his face that had me puzzled all day.

" what?!" I said, looking at him again. This time I was going to find out what was going on with him. "You've been looking at me like that all day and it's wierding me out. What is it?"

He blushes a little and looks at the table for a second, before meeting my eye. He looks me in the eye for about three seconds, before speaking.

" I just don't get it. How I got a girl like you, how can you be so beautiful?, this feeling in my gut, I can't work it out " I blush, but don't break eye contact with him.

" so smooth, Sangster. " I say, as he reaches over and grabs my hand in his. I smile at him, he's never really been much of a romantic type, even before we were together. 

"that's me." He says, with a wink.

I look over at him, taking in all his features, everything we have been through since we met. Everything I love about him. wait, love?

" you're pretty incredible, you know that?" I say to him, staring straight into his eyes, not caring if my stares are creepy.

" you're pretty incredible too. " he said, squeezing my hand. " that's why I- I think I love you y/n. "

I stare at him, and realize I love him too, and I always have, I guess. 

"I love you too." I say, staring into his dark brown eyes, as he stares into mine. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Hey guys! My imagines aren't usually this short, they get longer as you go along, so don't worry! they get better too, just sayin' ;) i'm terrible with spelling and grammar and such, and this was posted straight from my phone to wattpad, so I haven't had too much of a chance to improve it or anything, same with my first imagine. i hope you like them, and keep reading! feel free to message me your suggestions, or requests. i will take everything into account. 

❤x

-Amber