Meeting FP

imagine: you meet Jughead's family well mainly his dad, because he's only shown. But if you'd like me to to make a part when it can be based on meeting his mother and JB then comment a yes (:

You and Jughead sat in the student lounge all cuddled up. His arm around your shoulder, your head lay against his chest as his chin lay on your head.

You move across to face Jughead, you take his hands in yours. "Jughead, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure." He gives you a cheesy smile.

"Can I meet your family? I mean I know it's weird to ask but we've been in a relationship for a long time and you've already met mine." You rant.

"Fine, but excuse my dad. He has a drinking problem, this could all go wrong."

"I'm sure it's only a bit." You said, trying to seem everything would be okay.

"It's not a bit, it's a lot." The bell rings. "Well I've got to go to class. I'll wait for you." He gives you a kiss and walks off.

You were hoping you didn't bombard anything. It was hard for Jug, what he was going through. So decided to seek for help by asking Archie.

Jughead opens up a lot to Archie, and you also received some good advice from him.

"Hey Y/N, you okay?" He asks, concerned.

"Yeah it's just I don't know what's going on with Jug, and I'm thinking it might be because of his dad...but you know Jughead doesn't talk to me about stuff like this so I was thinking maybe you could?" You questioned, nicely.

"Sure, I'll keep an eye out for him."

"Thank you."

He wanders off as you stood there in the same position biting your bottom lip. Jughead walks towards you. His and your eyes caught.

"What's wrong Y/N/N? You okay." He holds your arm looking into you.

"Yeah...yeah, why?"

"Oh...it's nothing." He gulps.

It was home time, finally. You and Jughead last saw each other promising you'd meet each other. You went home to get ready, you texted Jughead you were on your way.

You made it to Archie's, since Jughead was staying there for a while. Just as you were about to knock Jughead opens the door quick and pushes you in his arms, hugging you tightly.

He shut the door in a hurry. You look at him like he was doing something weird. "It's okay, let's go." He says.

He wraps his arm round your waist walking you to his dad's. He opened the door, as you walked in his dad was standing there. You had noticed the bottle of beer in his hand.

"Jughead..." FP speaks out.

"Hey Dad." Jughead mutters.

"Hello Mr Jones...I'm–" You said as FP interrupted you.

"Y/N, I know. Jughead talks about you a lot." You heard him say, you look at Jughead with a smile on your face. You had noticed his cheeks were a light shade of pink.

"Come, sit please." FP gestures the both of you.

You smile at him, you were starting to see why Jughead was upset, Mr Jones seemed like a nice guy but an unreliable father. You wished you hadn't recommended meeting his father especially that you heard his mother took his sister and abandoned the two of them.

You all sat in silence as they both started talking more and catching up. It seemed like an awkward triangle. You just hoped that something would excuse you.

You phone started ringing as you let out a sigh relief. "I'm gonna take this." You mutter.

You walked outside picking the phone up, it was your mom she knew you were out with Jughead but she was calling to ask if you'd be home for dinner. You reply with a yes, since your mom makes the best food and right now you'd love some. 

As you ended the call, you were about to walk inside when Jughead came out. He looked pissed, he walked in front of you, no space in between.

"What's wrong?" You ask him, cupping his cheek.

"It's my dad."

It was that point that had broke your heart. Seeing Jughead unhappy. You pulled him into a tight hug never letting him go, he hugs you back.

He pulled of staring into your eyes and then your lips. He pulls you into a rough, passionate kiss. You both pulled off, foreheads against each other, he was smiling...and that was all you could ask for.

Sorry I didn't update yesterday!
I hope u found this chapter cute, I also have more imagines of both Cole and Jughead.

Anyways, hope y'all have/had a great day today !!
Peace out hoes 🤘🏼xo

Unedited