Chapter 6

Miki's POV

"Lady Jeanne! Miss Miki! She! She bullied me!" my sister is not going to believe you, you know

Stop with that acting.... it's old.... 

"Don't believe her, nee-sama! I'm not doing it. Believe me" I said innocently

Haydee's brother, Marcus, tried to run on his sister to protect her but elder sister stopped her. Elder sister then observed me, then Haydee and then the surrounding.

"Is it only my sister bullied miss Haydee?" nee-sama asked.

All of the children who harass me, nod at what she said. Shetake a deep breath then sighed.

"Then, why didn't you stop her? You are all here and she is only one person, of course you can stop her. You all know she can't use magic. And also why is my sister sitting on the ground while miss Haydee is standing even her dress is torn? Unless, you planned all this, right? Miss Haydee?" she hit the spot and another.

Told you, that girl is an idiot. Haydee began to sweat a little along with the other children

"That's just a joke. There is no way that the daughter of a marquis household would do that. It is very inappropriate" nee-sama why do you keep hitting her? You are humiliating them already

Stop doing it and fasten it up. I want to go home. I don't want to act anymore.

Nee-sama really wants to expose them slowly. Just say that there is that recorder, that'll end it all!

"Because she threatened us that we will die if we stop her!" some child said who is also involved in this mess. Thanks to him, the children started saying 'yes, he's correct' -something like that

"What are you saying? She is just the daughter of the earl. How can she threaten someone from the top? You are higher than her, miss Haydee. You are a daughter of a marquis so you should know how to conduct and protect yourself. Even if you say that I am going to get involved into this mess, she is my sister and I will protect her" 

Just say it and it's over. Many people are gathering and watching as you speak, sister.... I want to go home for my sleep....

"Then, I will go check the magic recorder. I'm sorry to whatever my sister did, Lady Jeanne" Marcus said as he breaks my sister from running amok. He bowed then walk to me.

"I'm very sorry to what my sister did to you, Lady Miki" Marcus smiled and help me stand up.

What a nice brother... I know you see me as a thorn in sight...

Everyone really loves my family? Just because one is weak that doesn't make them worthless. It's convenient to be weak

"No, it... wasn't a... b-big deal" I tried to act innocent. It's hard.

*sigh* (in her mind)

"Yes, it is. Report this to father, Sir Marcus and also take my sister along" sister looked at Marcus then after she look at the noble children as well "I will be the one who will check the magic recorder"

"Understood" he said with a smile on his face. But only veterans like me and nee-sama can clearly see that he is faking. What a great actor. Trying to delete it is no use. Elder sister is flawless except the sis-con attitude

Marcus takes me to father with no motives as given up already. After father hears everything, I was forced to go home with ani 

Yay! I can finally stress it out with sleep.... 

As for what happens after it, I don't know as I didn't listen nor care at all. All I care for is sleeping and my interest.