Chapter 5

Chapter 5- Haylee's POV

My eyes flung themselves open, I stared around at the room. No, it was not my house. I had dreamt of that tonight, I was walking through my mom's vegetable garden, holding the hand of my father on one side an my mother on the other. They were guiding me to the massive peach tree we had grown when I was six. Under the tree stood a well built man, a boy- he could technically be considered by his youthful looking face. He was holding a bouquet of white roses, whilst looking at me straight in the eyes. I didn't really recognize his face though, for a split second. Then it hit me,which caused me to wake up, it was the one and only Channing Tatum. I had a massive crush on that guy. Almost like the one I have on Shawn. Almost, but still not quite. Channing was honestly the cheesy romantic movie guy, it was only that. I mean the thing is the main reason why I liked him was because I lacked a guy like him or well,the roles he played, in my life. I sat upright on my bed and started daydreaming about Channing's chocolate brown eyes staring into mine, with a gaze of love. Then I realized, Natalia wasn't laying on the couch anymore. That girl and her energy, that's why she probably had left already.

The door was flung open by Nat and two unknown girls. I looked at them, trying to see if I could retrieve their faces from my memory somehow. Maybe they used to go to my old 'Dolphin School-All Levels,' it is a considerable reason of why I didn't recognize them; I had been home schooled since age 12. Back to the girls, one of them seemed to have dark black hair whilst the other one had brown hair. At a simple glimpse you could notice how beautiful they were, how they were the type of girl who everyone wanted to be like- they just seemed to be oblivious to it.

"Haylee, these are my friends Ally and Anna. They wanted to visit you because they think you are awesome." Said Nat, pointing at each girl whilst pronouncing her name. I smiled, at the compliment, which as said so was provided by all the three girls.

"Hello, I am Haylee nice meeting you guys," I said trying to give my biggest grin. The three girls sat orderly on the couch, and started chatting-urging me to hear. I couldn't really,though, I was focused on yesterday night. Nat and I did have our sleepover-as planned,- but what I had a flashback on is the mere fact that late night I called the 'Wish Co,' and with clouded thoughts, asked for my wish. I wonder if the Wish Co will accomplish my dream- last wish, is what I liked to call it- meeting the Magcon boys, also to finally listen live to Shawn's melodic voice.

"Hays..Haylee, are you even listening?" Said Natalia, she obviously wanted me to listen to how Ally and Anna were introducing themselves.

"Yes...I am." I said, a little doubtful of myself considering the fact that I was not a talented liar.

"No worries if you were not. Natalia had just previously explained your love towards the Magcon guys, and I was just retelling my love for them too." The girl, Ally, said. Ally seemed very smart too. The brains and the beauty, that girl had it all.

"I really like them too. The are just so funny and...cute," Anna said, drifting her view to the ceiling, probably imagining the boys. We all laughed a bit, considering Anna's prolonged stutter and her daydreaming.

"I knew you guys would get along well." Said Natalia, with a spark in her eyes.

Natalia had always had a type of unknown fortune around her, like a bubble. That fortune made her make good grades and be popular, but what we both decided was the coolest thing about her fortune was: that she usually was correct about many things. Sort of like, predictions.

Natalia had predicted Anna and Ally were going to become my friends.

I hope her luck does us some well.

Not only with that, but with my wish too.

~~~~~

The reads are increasing so quickly it makes me happy. Obviously, it's all thanks to you! That beautiful girl reading this across the screen. Last time I checked this almost had 500 reads! WOW! That is like half a thousand. So I thank you very much,gorgeous.

Any comment/question/feedback? Contact me on:

Twitter- @erraticespinosa

Kik- naomi.paolina

*** I am currently looking for girlfriends for the rest of the Magcon guys, if you want to be one contact me with the social networks above (In twitter first follow me & tweet me 'rainbow colored cow' for a followback & DM me saying you want to be a gf.) Some Magcon guys already have gfs so if there's a check they are unavailable to be the girlfriend of:

Shawn- √ (Haylee)

Matt- √

Taylor- √

Aaron- √

Nash- Available

Hayes- Available

Cameron- Available

Carter- Available

Jack G- Available

Jack J- Available

Jacob- Available

Thank you a lot for reading! Stay beautiful.

-nat.

PS- Official ship name for Shawn and Haylee is *suspenseful drumroll*

SHAYLEE!