Someone

Sooner then I would have liked I am staring at oak door at the front of our house, my hand resting on the brass door knob, I just stand there, staring at the peace of wood. My ears soon pick up the sound of an angry kitsune cussing out my name for the whole of Green Hill to hear. I just continue to stand there, looking at the door, not wanting to confront the anger on the other side. I just wish I could just disappear, so I stop causing everyone problems and ruining their lives while they have a chance. But I know I have to get yelled at sooner or later; so letting go of the breath I never knew I was holding, I push the door open.

As the creaking alerts the 16 year old, as the house goes silent. I see Tails turn around and look at me, when suddenly the piercing blue eyes are staring right into my own.

"Hi Tai-" I start to say but am suddenly cut off by the younger.

"Don't 'Hi Tails me!' Sonic where the hell were you?!"

"I just went out for a while" I mumble under my breath as I cower under the knifelike gaze of the fox. My ears falling flat against my head and eye finding a sudden interest in the floor.

"What was that? Speak up!" He ordered.

My reply came out loud and fast;

"I just went out for a while."

I sneak a glance up at tails and instantly regret it as I am met with a stone hold glare, that pierces through me. As I look back down at the floor, I continue to make myself even smaller then I was already, and to hold back the tears, as my heart in smashed into millions of paces.

"What would you be doing outside that would possibly be worth your time?! You are not needed out there to save people what could you be needed for outside other then just wasting every ones time? You are not needed out there any more, so why would you go outside. So from now on, just stay outside unless needed."

As I let all those words sink in and break me, I barely comprehend the slamming of the door I was still standing in front of. The only things that I can take in are the tears falling down my face and onto the floor, the thoughts moving around my head and the shattering of my heart and mind.

I know I always think those thoughts, but to hear them from someone else, just continues to prove that I am not needed in this world.

Tails is right, what am I needed for any more, non of my 'friends' really even talk to me, the last time I talk to one of them, it being Shadow, was almost two weeks ago and that didn't go too well. Other then that I have had no contact with them.

No one out there needs saving. There is no one attacking, kidnapping or experimenting anyone, so what is the use of going outside. What the use of even being here if I'm not needed.

As the insults continue to swim in my head, I feel my knees come in contact with the floor, I just break. All the emotions I keep bottled up, all come out in sobs.

No one needs me.........but I need someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was short but I felt like updating and all. Also how the hell did we reach 4K, like that's crazy insane. Also this is just a random question, but do any of the places you all live grow mangos? I'm sorry that its such a weird question, but I have to know.  But anyway I hope you all are good and happy. Bye Bye.