THIRTY-EIGHT

Sorry for going M.I.A but when graduation is right around the corner... Ya girl about to be college bound!

By the way,

Do I have any readers from New York?

Also,

Remember when I said it's about to go down?

Last question,

Do you feel like the story is dragging on? Should I speed up the process?

RECAP

"I'm sorry, you're the one who announced you have the ultimate cock mouth," Kae stated.

Khalil busted out laughing slapping the table because he's so weak, China spat out her juice and Michael buried his head in his hands.

Kae sat back in her seat with her arms folded across her chest, "My girl Trinity will fuck you up, don't play yourself."

"Shut up bitch! Chris fuck you and all of your immature ass friends. You gonna get yours, just watch." She stood there for a second watching the whole table laugh then turned on her heels leaving the whole food court.

"Skeeve!" Kae yelled after her.

"Bitches be crazy man," I said sitting back in my seat shaking my head.

"Facts. shawty said you gonna get yours." Michael said cackling, "Who the fuck says that?"

Trinity

Thursday, January 21, 2016
Two days before the mixtape listening party

"Thank you for coming to my doctor's appointment," I said as we walked to the elevator and pressed the button.

Turns out I'm fine, panic and or anxiety attacks aren't deadly. Chris seemed more relieved than I was. I found it cute, especially when he didn't want to let go of my hand. He also picked up a bunch of pamphlets and stuffed them in my purse. Some of them didn't even pertain to me!

I do have to schedule another appointment, without Chris being there. I held back on some information to my doctor about what might have caused or triggered my panic attacks because Chris was in the room. I couldn't speak about Jasmine while he was there so I told him I needed to use the bathroom but went to schedule another appointment instead.

We walked out of the elevator, through the revolving doors. I handed him my keys as he unlocked the car, making it chirp. I don't know why, but he offers to drive me around all the time. I'm not complaining though, I enjoy Snap chatting him driving fifteen miles per hour over the speed limit on the highway with my twenty-six inches blowing in the wind, lip syncing to the hip hop music hot 97 radio is playing.

"No problem ma, anything for you."

I smiled and got in the car on the passenger side as he followed. He put the key in the ignition, bringing the car to life. We both put our seatbelts on as he reversed out of the parking lot.

"Are you hungry?" He asked turning the heat on.

"I want to try something new," I responded scrolling through my newsfeed on Facebook. "Kind of tired of Burger King."

"Checkers?"

"Checkers it is," I said nodding

'''

Later That Day

"You ever just get a bad feeling in your gut that something's gonna happen?"