Thank you

Hi everyone ,
Hope you all are doing well. Till the end finally comes to a end now, this was a wonderful memorable journey for me and I hope you all also enjoyed it. I want to thank all the readers who have been with me from the start and also those who joined later but continued till the end. Some readers who left this in the middle due to exams and busy life I miss you all. I am not a writer, I just scribble for fun but you all made me a writer, reading your beautiful motivating comments was the best part of the day. I want thank everyone who pressed the like button or atleast commented once and the silent readers please I deserve atleast one comment. Hope I am not boring you all but there are three persons I want to mention without whom this story wouldn't have been possible. Bushra, Suru and Shuvra you three made this story happen. Without bushra's constant nagging I would have never written this story and without Suru I would have never typed or had the courage to post and without Shuvra di I wouldnt have been able update. I am blessed to have you three in my life. Ruby, falak a special thanks to you two also for being my constant support.

And thanking all my wattpad readers to be by my side. @ALIFEYA @AarpitaBaa2 @Sirisha @bianyamen for being since me with the start.

I hope you all have a successful and happy life and hope to meet you all again in my next story till then keep smiling, stay happy, be blessed.

Love,
Azra .