How did I not notice that?

(The next day, at JYP University Cafe)

Chaeng left the room early in the morning. She went to Uni and to meet Jungyeon at the Cafe. Chaeng was alone at a table. Jungeon was tapping her back when she got there but Chaeng didn't respond her.

"Yaah...why are you so down? your eyes are swollen" asked Jungyeon as she sat in front of Chaeng

"I must've been crazy.." said Chaeng

"What are you talking about?" asked Jungyeon

"Arghh I don't know. I feel awful now" Chaeng murmured and she sighed

"Be more specific so that I can understand" said Jungyeon

"........It was hard to confess. I just couldn't..." Chaeng sighed

"Something happened last night, am I right?" Jungyeon sensed something was off

Chaeng nodded but Jungyeon didn't ask any further questions. Jungyeon always respects Chaeng's privacy. She'll patiently waits for Chaeng to open up to her..sooner or later.

"Chaeng-ah, you have to make decisions for yourself..well, to confess... is hard at first but if it's done properly and at the great timing, you'll for sure like the outcome even if you got rejected afterwards. Don't let your past get to you.." said Junyeon, trying to console her bestfriend.

*** FLASHBACK ***

(After the kiss)

Chaeng's tears were falling as she kissed Mina. After the kiss, Mina gathered her courage to say something although she was loss for words that Chaeng suddenly came to her and kiss her.

"...what was that?" Mina asked. Chaeng didn't respond her, like always. But her tears were still running down..

"Was it just for a dare...?" Mina asked again. Still no response. Chaeng went back to her bed without saying anything..

"Are you going to ignore me again??" this time Mina was asking with a slightly increase in her voice. She was upset that Chaeng was like someone else, not like herself.

"Why are you doing this to me...?!!" said Mina again and Mina didn't realize that she started to cry too as she said that and in instant she covered herself with her blanket on her bed. That night, both were crying and yet not talking to each other.

**** END OF FLASHBACK ****

-----

(At the dance practice room, after the dance class ended)

"Moguri~" said Jungyeon while backhugging Momo

Momo suddenly whispered to Jungyeon "What's wrong with Mina? Did something happen?" Jungyeon shook her head and said she doesn't know either

During the whole class, Mina didn't say anything. Her mind was somewhere else leaving her body. She recalled the kiss incident..

Mina POV
'What was that...?' 'Was it just for a dare?' 'Are you going to ignore me again?' 'Why are you doing this to me?!' these words were thrown inside her head without me knowing and now it kept playing inside my mind. What was that kiss for? Why Chaeng's making things hard for me? What did I do wrong? There are so many things that I would like to ask her..

No one POV
"Mina-ya?" Momo snapped her fingers in front of Mina, who was spacing out

"What's wrong?" Momo asked