They meet your parents

Beck: It had been a long hard day and I wanted nothing more than to fall on my bed and sleep until September ended. But unfortunately I couldn't do that due to the dinner my parents had set up so they could meet my boyfriend. "Y/N come down stairs and help set up for dinner. You're boyfriend should be here any second!" My mother called from downstairs. "Okay, one second." I called back. I stood up and slipped on some sweatpants and an old graphic T-shirt. I took off my shoes and put on some fluffy socks. I nodded at my reflection before heading downstairs. When I walked into the kitchen my mom gawked at me. "What are you wearing?" She asked/exclaimed. I looked down at my outfit. "Clothes?" I asked. It was then that I noticed she was wearing a nice dress. "You go upstairs and change right now." Yeah, I'm not doing that. I said to myself. Just then there was a knock on the door. I turned on my heel and walked over to the door. I opened the door and smiled at the sight of my boyfriend in a nice shirt, nice pants and a tie. "Hey Casanova." I greeted leaning up and pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Hey Princess." I pulled him inside and shut the door. I turned back to look at Beck and found he was already staring at me. "What?" I asked. He gave me a soft smile, "You just look so beautiful. Not that you don't always look beautiful, it's just that I hardly get to see you like this." This caused me to giggle and blush. I wrapped my arm around his middle and buried my head into his chest. "Thank you." Beck pressed his face into my hair. Our little moment was ruined by my mother coming in. "Oh! You must be Beck." Beck pulled away from me to look at my mom causing me to pout. "Yes ma'am." Beck said holding his hand out. My mother shook his hand. "Nice to finally meet you." My mom said. "You too Mrs. Y/L/N." "Oh please call me Y/M/N." She said laughing a bit. He laughed too. Finally they let go of each other's hands and Beck's arm went around my waist. My mother looked down to his arm and then back up to us. "Dinner's almost ready if you'd like to take a seat." My mom said before turning back around and going into the kitchen. I led Beck into the dining room and took a seat. Beck and I chatted while we were waiting for my parents. "Look Y/F/N, they're so cute together." I heard my mom say. "I know. They look like a younger us." Both of my parents shared a laugh. I smiled at Beck. "What?" He asked with his silly boyish grin. I shook my head with a grin. "Nothing. I think my parents really like you." I told him. Beck's grin got wider. "That's great. Because I really like you. And I like seeing you everyday." He said leaning forward and kissing my nose causing me to giggle. "That's good to hear." I told him. "Because I like you too."

Andre: "Now I need to warn you, my family is a bit... Different." I warned Andre as we stood on the front porch of my house. He gave me a look, "Y/N, I live with my grandma who is batshit crazy. I'm sure it's fine." I gave him a soft smile. "Okay." I spoke before opening the door. I walked into the living room that I had grown up in. "Y/N? Is that you honey?" I heard my Poppa ask from the kitchen. "Yeah Poppa. It's me. I also brought my boyfriend." I called back to him. "Well bring him in!" Poppa called back. I gave Andre a smile and began walking into the kitchen. He was leaning over the stove stirring a pot of something. I walked up next to him and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Hey Poppa." "Hey honey. How was your day?" He asked. "Pretty good." I grabbed his shoulders and turned his around to face Andre. "Poppa, this is my boyfriend Andre, Andre this is my Poppa." I introduced. Poppa held out his hand and Andre shook it. "Nice to meet you sir." Andre said. Poppa let out a laugh. "Oh please, call me Chris." Poppa said I grinned at the two of them. Suddenly the front door open. "Honey, I'm home." I heard my other dad call from the front door. "In here!" Poppa called out. Andre gave me a confused look and I knew what he was thinking. 'What? Do you have two dads?" "Hey Dad!" I exclaimed as he walked into the kitchen. He grinned and pulled me into a hug. "Hey Squirt. How was your day?" He asked. "Pretty good. How was yours?" I asked. He shrugged, "Same old, same old. Sending guilty people to jail, defending the innocent." He said causing me to giggle. He smiled at the sound. He had once told me that my laugh was his favorite sound in the world. It was then that he noticed my boyfriend. "And who might you be?" Dad asked Andre. Andre held out his hand. "I'm Andre sir." He answered, "Your daughter's boyfriend." My dad shook his hand. "It's nice to finally meet you. We've heard all about you Andre." Dad said. "Nice to meet you too sir." Dad laughed. "Please, call me Darren." He said. Andre nodded. "Well dinner's almost ready, you're welcome to stay... We can tell you all about Y/N and what she did when she was younger." Poppa offered. My eyes got wide and I shook my head. Andre smirked and nodded. "I would love that, thank you." The three men laughed as I glared. "I hate all of you." I said trying to walk out of the kitchen. But I was stopped. The three men pulled me into a giant hug. "We love you too." They all chorused together. I rolled my eyes but smiled. This, this is my family.