S2 - Heroine (1)

The otome game is called Savior of Ingrid: The Conqueror of War

Centuries of old foretold of many conflicts continuously ravaging the lands, competing for territories and usurping other nation's traditions. There exist people with greed and full of passion to posses the whole world. Hence, civil wars and world wars occur.

The story begun for Imhe Roine when she turned 16. She heard a nation-wide news that there would be a public examination in the capital. Learning about the world through books, Imhe grew up inspired to go on a fantastic adventure.

Her innocence became her positive characteristic as she lived with her poor Aunt and Uncle in a poor village where nobody treated her as a normal human. She has been bullied since she was adopted at a very young age because of her unique pair of crimson eyes. Although they gleamed so beautiful, especially on her equally beautiful face, it was a fact that people with red eyes were being hunted by the Apostles.

Apostles are known in all corners of Ingrid, because they posses great knowledge, influence and powerful knights. They are a religious sect devoted to finding the essence of life and they control the world even with the three nations' existence.

Imhe has been hidden inside her little village, not knowing she was being hunted. And not even aware that having crimson eyes was a rarity. Hence, when she heard she could be provided with some luxury if she passed a certain nation exam, she escaped out of her village. Having been bullied by everyone for most of her youth, she was eager not to ever return.

Unbeknownst to her, immediately as she left, murderers of the red eyes came to annihilate the poor small village, not leaving anyone alive.

Imhe ventured all over the forestry, practicing her elemental manipulations. She grew tremendously in her journey, fighting beasts left and right. For the firs time ever, she felt she was alive. Then suddenly, she found a strange scene in a certain forest.

A beautiful elegant youth was unconscious on the ground with several beasts approaching his way. With justice boiling in her heart, Imhe jumped right by the unconscious youth's side to defend his life. By the time Imhe defeated every beast, she had been drained of all her absorbed essences. Thus, she weakly collapsed on the floor, while managing to take care of the youth from time to time.

She nursed him back to health until he finally woke up. Meeting his savior as soon as he woke up, the youth was extremely grateful. He promised her that he'd return the favor, and he soon left through another path. Although puzzled at how the youth was going to find her at a later point, Imhe decided she will leave it all to fate and thus proceeded to head to the capital.

Arriving at the bustling capital, Imhe immediately signed up to compete for the examination.

And soon after, the examination commenced. 

She saw several challengers being reckless, and she was growing weary if she was going to be alright. As the competitions continued at the highest point, someone finally got hurt almost to the brink of death. Everyone panicked, especially the authorities overlooking the examination as they were tasked to avoid death from ever happening in these sort of events. Once the higher ups knew of such event, they were sure their heads would be separated from their neck.

While everyone was busy with controlling the situation, Imhe slowly walked up to the pale faced and bloody man on the stage. She performed a miraculous feat as healing deep wounds and bringing someone back to life were things that these people have never heard of before. Once one person exclaimed of her saving grace, everyone followed after, causing the Royalties to show themselves.

At this point in time, Imhe once again met with the youth she saved in the forest. When he saw her, he immediately recognized her and introduced her to his father, the Emperor of the country. The Mingzhe Dei emperor then bestowed Imhe with many privileges and rewards for saving his son.

When news of Imhe's miracles spread throughout the lands, Chlad and Sabio nations wanted to get a hold of her too. As well as the Apostles behind the scenes. The brewing war was suddenly halted thanks to her existence as everyone wanted to compete for her favor.

Under the name of reconciliation, Imhe requested the emperor of Mingzhe Dei to let her do the peace talks with other nations. This brought forth the start of her pilgrimage, spreading miracles and life saving graces on the road. Her name spread even more, and people started calling her the goddess.

With Imhe's almost unlimited supply of essences, she was able to defeat bandits as well, coincidentally saving a General from Chlad, allowing her easy access into the nation. Due to her strong influence from the start, Imhe was eagerly welcomed into Chlad. Trying to get her favor, the Lord of the nation even bestowed upon her higher ranks and she mingled with the most talented youths in the capital.

She was very happy and almost contented, only, she felt she wanted to explore more of the world. Thus, after she made sure she was part of Chlad's people with several supporters behind her back, and a couple of lovestruck fools on her heels, she immediately issued the continuation of her pilgrimage.

Although she was attracted to the high-spec handsome men pursuing her, she felt there was more for her to see. Hence, she did not choose any of them at this point, but she felt very happy with their extreme loyalty towards her, inflating her vain personality to the sky.

Having tasted the splendor provided to her by two nations, there was only one nation left to visit. But war does not wait upon anyone. 

Imhe's Mini-Theater:

Aunt: "You ugly child, why did you run home?"

Imhe: "Aunt, it's your fault! You wouldn't allow me to leave the village. And you don't even support me while I was being bullied by everyone! I hate you!"

Uncle: "...That's not the case, child... We too cannot do anything with our strength. It's better if you remain patient and things will eventually look up.."

Imhe: "It indeed look up. Look at me now. Just gone from the village and I became the goddess of the world. I'm the center of everyone's hopes and dreams. Leaving the village was a good thing.."

Aunt: "...You don't know what kind of dog eats dog it is out there.... Come back home while you can..."

Uncle: "Listen to your Aunt, child.. We didn't let you out because we know someone is after your life. Your Aunt's sister, your mother, died because of her eyes too. We didn't want that to happen to you too!"

Imhe: "....What?"

Aunt: "....But it's all too late now."