Idolize Me

Rabid is what they are. The Scott family are as powerful as they are rich. They have more money than most could count too, and enough fame to place their names in the history books. In an unfortunate circumstance, the Mr. and Mrs. Scott, gave birth to a son; Ezra Scott. He's the definition of spoiled. With life's luxuries handed to him on a silver platter, he's never been told he can't have what he wants. He's dated more than a dozen women at a time, despite being fresh out of his teen years. He's irresponsible, he's reckless, and he believes he lives to have fun.

Ezra's family's fame depends on him to pass university and take over the family business. That's fine. He is certain university would be just as easy to graduate as highschool was -when he'd pay other students to do his work for him. So, what happens when Ezra locks eyes with none other than Olivia Brooks; a girl just lucky to have been accepted to a prestige school along with Ezra, and soon finds himself falling in love with her despite all the times he has publicly humiliated, and bullied her before? Will she accept him, or for the first time in his life will he work for something he wants, after being told the word he's never been told before; 'no'.