Far From Over

Shadow panted heavily. He couldn't believe what had just happened.

Had he gotten...raped?

By Sonic?!

The Ultimate Lifeform tried to sit up, but Sonic quickly shoved him back down.

"It's your turn, Shadow..." breathed out Sonic.

"Wha-what are you talking about?"

Sonic shoved Shadow against the floor. "I think you know what I mean," said Sonic hoarsely, "Now get going."

Shadow was about to respond when The Blue Blur suddenly put his leaking erection right in front of Shadow's face.

"Suck it" ordered Sonic.

There's no other choice...I can't get out of this, damnit!

Shadow tentatively lapped at Sonic's tip, salty pre-cum covering his tongue. Sonic moaned, taking Shadow by the quills and forcing the ebony hedgehog onto his hands and knees as he leaned against the glass.

"Do it."

Shadow glared weakly at Sonic before looking down at his rival's hardened cock, which throbbed with need. Pre dribbled down the side of it. He could feel his own member making itself known again, despite Shadow's best wishes.

He slowly lowered himself onto Sonic's member, and was surprised when Sonic suddenly thrust into his mouth. "F-faster! Some 'Ultimate Lifeform' you are!" gasped Sonic, panting heavily.

Shadow let himself go. He nibbled softly at the tip before licking around Sonic's glans. Shadow then took the cock down his throat, as far as it could go. Repeating what Sonic had done, he started bobbing his head up and down, the drugged hedgehog groaning in pleasure.

"F-fuck..." swore the azure hedgehog, surprising Shadow slightly. Sonic hardly ever cursed...whatever Eggman had drugged him with had to have been strong, he mused.

Sonic bucked his hips into Shadow's face, forcing himself further and further down his rival's throat. The Ultimate Lifeform tried not to gag, tasting the blood in his mouth from earlier. It was humiliating, and Shadow hated it. Everything about it was so wrong...yet the heat was intoxicating.

Sonic's moaning advanced into screams as his rival sucked him off. Shadow reached down, stroking his own erect cock slowly. The black hedgehog moaned around the other's manhood, the vibrations sending waves of pleasure up Sonic's spine.

"Shadow...!" cried the blue speedster. He couldn't handle Shadow's warm mouth around his dick. It drove him over the edge.

Sonic screamed as he forced Shadow's head down as far as he could. Hot cum shot down Shadow's throat. The Ultimate Lifeform gagged on the cerulean hedgehog's sizable load, seed dribbling down his chin.

Sonic thrust deep into Shadow's mouth a couple more times before pulling out.

Shadow gasped for air as spit, blood and cum dripped out of his mouth. He collapsed weakly, shaking from the ordeal. His boner still throbbed slowly, pre-cum staining the floor. Tears started to drip down his cheeks. His emotions were everywhere. He felt absolutely disgusting.

Why am I not fighting back? This is so wrong...it hurts, but at the same time it feels so good. What's wrong with me?

"Sonic..." moaned Shadow. "Please. Stop!"

Said hedgehog looked down at the shivering anti-hero before him. His eyes wandered down the hedgehog's bloody, sweaty body before stopping to gaze between his legs.

"Looks like you liked it to me!" remarked Sonic, grinning.

"I-I didn't-!"

"Your body says otherwise," said Sonic, gesturing to the erection Shadow sported.

"Don't worry, Shads, I'll take care of that!"

No. Not this time.

As soon as Sonic started to approach him, the ebony hedgehog struck.

"Chaos Spear!"

It was right on target. Sonic stumbled back before falling, hissing in pain.

Shadow got up quickly despite his injuries and his befuddled brain. Another Chaos Spear kept Sonic from getting right back up.

Shadow kicked Sonic square in the jaw. Sonic screeched like a wild animal before biting Shadow's leg. Hard.

The ebony hedgehog stumbled before attempting to right himself, but Sonic was in much better shape than he was, and the concussion was making him dizzy.

He was shoved into the wall with a kick to the stomach, causing blood to splatter out of his mouth. Sonic tackled Shadow, punching him with no remorse.

This wasn't Sonic anymore. This...this was some kind of demon.

Shadow slumped to the ground at Sonic's feet, pain and dizziness overwhelming him.

When he finally looked up, he saw Sonic grinning at him.

"Let's take this to the next level."