19 : grind

The first thing Harry noticed on me were my tattoos, or lack thereof as he blinked at the bare skin of my exposed shoulders and arms, leaning his head forward

Wordlessly he grabbed my limp arm, bringing it up and checking it up and down before inspecting my shoulders.

His brows were furrowed in concentration, spinning my body around looking for any sign of ink on my skin before he finally licked his thumb, grabbing my arm and rubbing it causing the makeup to smear and reveal the swirls of tattoos hidden underneath .

"Ron what the hell." Harry looked up at me like a curious puppy, an evident frown on his face as I removed myself from his touch and shrugged.

"I've noticed a lot of rich people get really distracted seeing a lot of tattoos on girls and I don't know, I just want the main topic guests are talking about to be Alan's dishes not that black chick with tattoos all over her body." I explained, not really caring about the attention but rather wanting it more focused on my friend.

"Uh-huh." Harry said, not even listening making me realize he was still trying to rub his thumb over my skin, his face only inches from my arm as he tried to take the make up off in determination.

"Did you get anything I just said right now." I tested him with a look as he finally brought his green eyes up to meet my brown ones.

"Alan wanted you to be there, all of you. Every bit, including your tattoos stupid." Harry berated, grabbing a makeup wipe, running the cool tissue across my skin, cleaning the concealer off my tattoos.

He tilted his chin up, silently telling me to do the same as I followed, watching him bite his lower lip in concentration as he swept the tissue gently across the side of my neck, then over the blade of my shoulder, down to my arms and hands, ink designs trailing behind his movements.

"Seriously." Harry said when he noticed the blank skin of my legs, making me stare down at him in disbelief, surprised that he actually knew I had a few tattoos that reached my legs and thighs.

I just looked at him with a careless expression as he rolled his eyes and retrieved another make up wipe, kneeling down in front of me.

"Hike up your dress." He instructed before he caught the look I was giving him.

"Don't worry, I'm not a dirty pervert like you so you can trust me on this." He said with a teasing grin as I pursed my lips, refraining from saying anything before raising my satin dress higher until my thigh was exposed to him.

Harry placed his large, warm hand over the back of my thigh, keeping it there as he used the other to wipe the skin, revealing my penny board tattoo as I looked down, patiently watching him.

He suddenly leaned forward, blowing on the prickling skin of my thigh as my hair stood on end at the cold chill, Harry watching me shudder like a wet puppy as I made a face of discomfort, making him let out a small laugh of amusement before he carried on to my calf.