- 05 -

"U-Uncle... U-Uncle Tadashi?!"

Suga frowned when Jimin called Agent Y by his real name, and even addressed him as 'uncle'. So they know each other?

The man on the screen sighed as he looked more apologetic now than earlier. "I understand that you're very confused now, Jimin. Uncle is very sorry. There are many things that you do not know, but I think that it's time to reveal the secrets that has long been held from you."

In Suga's peripheral vision, he saw the younger boy lean back as if in shock. He looked so utterly confused that Suga was feeling sorry for him. Well, he should also feel sorry for himself since he was also confused with this whole shit.

"I... I don't get it... Why-..."

Y sighed again, heavier this time. Suga wanted to speak up and voice out his own questions, but he understood that this was a moment for Jimin and Y. He even felt like he shouldn't be here and just leave the two be if not for the fact that the screen was being projected from his watch.

"Before I start explaining things to you, I need you to understand that everything I'll say might sound impossible, but this is not a sick joke, Jiminie. You have to believe me, you have to trust your Uncle Tadashi, okay?"

With mouth gaped open, Jimin nodded. He still looked confused but his eyes were determined.

He's a strong kid, Suga concluded.

"Your father, my dearest best friend... Byuseok-ah. He's..." Y started, voice low.

Suga frowned. He knew about Y's life, actually, he's the only agent that knew about Y's life and real name. But he never heard of a Byuseok before. As far as he knew, Y's best friend is Z, the founder of Alpha Centauri.

"You're father, Jimin, founded a secret organization named Alpha Centauri. It was many years ago, before he even met your mother. He used to be one of the best spies working under our government, but he got fed up with all the dirty works in the government and finally left when it came to the point that the spy agents were asked to do missions that only benefit those corrupt officials, and not the country. We, together with the other agents who believe that something must be done, decided to form a secret organization independent from the government, and being the best among us, he was chosen the leader and was the one who managed and created the system of the organization. Thus, AC, Alpha Centauri, was born."

Suga blinked as he listened. Wait...

"You- You are Z's son?!" Suga exclaimed suddenly, breaking the intense atmosphere. Jimin and Y's eyes turned to him. "Yen, why didn't you tell me? Why was it not in the information you sent me? I-... Are you shitting with me?!"

"I guess I'll have to apologize to you as well," Y said, a fond smile forming in his lips in replace of his serious expression. "I know that you were really pissed off when I disturbed you in the middle of a mission, I'm very sorry for that. I didn't mention about Jimin being Z's son in the file because there's a possibility that someone was intercepting with the data and will know about Jimin. In fact, they already know about Jimin, I just don't want to affirm their theory. The existence of Z's family is wisely hidden from the organization, but things are different now. There's no one to trust anymore, S. Remember that."

"You mean...the enemy is also inside AC?"

Y nodded gravely.

Jimin spoke up. "W-wait! I don't understand a thing! So dad is like a cool spy who's the leader of an organization? What's about this organization? Why am I in danger? What's with the enemy being inside...AC? Does this... Does this have something to do with why...dad died?"