The rules that shall not be named

Yeah.
So one of my peeps nominated me to do this......thing...(Thanks for nothing Anna_Leigh_R 😒. JK I still love ya)

So here goes:
Rules. Apparently it's not fight club so yes there are rules.
1. You must post all these here rules.

2.You must list 13 things about yourself....But since I'm OCD I'm making it 14 or 12. (And don't go telling private information... Nobody needs to know where you live or go to school etc.)

3.You can't refuse. Resistance is futile.(You can but I guess you will be punished in some way..?)

4.You gotta complete this task within a week of being tagged or God will sm.....No. sorry getting carried away again....You will be given a punishment by the person who nominated you. (Moi...I will be gentle....*said no BDSM master ever)

5.You can't cheat and post this in the comments.........SCREW THAT!!  If you don't wanna make a chapter dedicated to this then just go right on and post it in the comments. I don't know how I'm supposed to know if you did it or not anyways....So :P

6. Crap where was I.......Oh yeah. You must nominate 15 people to complete this same thing. Again OCD 14 or 16. *Obviously I used my own words so be creative.

7. Lastly but not leastly......Shut up I know that's not a word......Your chapter must have a creative name.

(Ok real rules were.
1. You must post all the rules.
2. You must list 13 things about yourself.
3. You can't refuse.
4. You have to do this tag within a week or the person who nominated you must give you a punishment.
5. It can't be in the comments. You must put it as a chapter in your own book.
6. You have to nominate 15 people to do this.
7. The chapter must have a creative name.) *Boring right?!