Mr. No Name

All the fear I once felt towards my father, well, it has slowly turned to pure hatred. He better keep a look out and watch his back because the Creepypasta gang and I WILL get him back! A smile slowly makes its way unto my face and Slenderman stepped back. My wings folded and I walked up to the cell door, 'looking' at Slenderman as innocent as I could with my insane smile still on my face. "Well, Slenderman, if you would allow me out, you have guests up stairs awaiting your arrival. Family I presume, they are all tall and paper white like you. The only difference between you and them would have to be your outfit styles, your personality and maybe even a few have faces I presume." I said. My only response is silence then static in which I grumble slightly but otherwise, ignored it. 'Seba-' Slenderman was about to say before I cut him off with an inhumane growl. "I have told you already Slenderman, call me Mr. No Name, NOT Sebastion!" I yelled at Slenderman. He just backed up in response and nodded his blankly head. I nodded back and left the cell as Slenderman opened up the door for me. I looked at the stairs and walked upstairs as Slenderman followed suit. I laughed slightly at the pun I unintentionally made and exited the basement. "Hello brother, how are you!?" Asked a poka-dotted figure. 'I'm am well Splenderman, now if you allow me, this is Mr. No Name. Zalgo's son, he wants to help us defeat his father.' Slender told his brothers and I extracted my wings. "I'm going out, take care of yourselves." I said and ran outside before taking flight. Everyone back at the mansion cheered and partied due to having me on their side to defeat my evil father once and for all!