september 28

will;

i have so much homework to do but here i am: hiding in my bathroom, writing in you whilst stress-eating oreos.

dad is away in a business trip, mom is at some event. which means i'm home alone 'til tomorrow. that's not a good thing. i feel bored and lonely.

if i had any friends i would invite them. but i've got none.

anyway, there's no one but me here and i'm hiding. why? i'm not sure. i'm just not in the mood to see all of my books and notes all around my room. the bathroom is almost like a safespace right now.

i saw the boy today. he looked different. different good.

his hair is shorter, he was smiling more than usual. he also kept talking to this girl all class. i could feel their whisperings to each other on my back even though they sit in the opposite side of the room. it gave me chills.

the girl's name is..collette? i think? she's an exchange student from france. she's really sweet but she could secretly be a horrible person.

they looked so happy with eah other.

i got jealous. i still am.

i haven't even spoken to either and i already hate that they're having a great time.

he's really cute when he smiles. that smile..oh god, it's a gift from heaven.

the girl is pretty good looking too. her hair is auburn, her eyes are a shade of blue-ish green. no wonder why he likes her.

it's ridiculous, isn't it?

me talking about the two people i find attractive. the sugar from the cookies is affecting me now.

did i write about that yesterday? if not, well, i've come to terms with it. kind of. it's not easy to realize. and with all the variations..it's hard to point to what it is.

oh well.

i'm

t.r.j.

„"„

"you cannot do this to me,"josh complains and closes the journal.

it's the second entry that ends in such a cliffhanger. the word appears to be erased beyond recognition. not even the print to the page in the back makes sense. he could figure out what it's about, but he isn't sure about it.

he knows collette. she's one of his close friends. he still wonders who could collette be friends with that has a heavenly smile and is in that world history class.

it's a mystery to him.

{🌹💌🌹}

josh is so clueless about the whole thing i laughed while writing his part.

i failed my french quiz :) 16/45 right aka 36 :)

-alaska