•3/3

❝i dont see why we cant be friends.❞

I told finn as him, along with 3 bodyguards guided me up a staircase. ❝shut up.❞ he responded, coldly. we are now walking down a long hallway. ❝you're one grumpy fucker.❞ I informed him. ❝thanks, I get it from my dad.❞ he jokingly replied. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. ❝haha. real funny.❞ I said. he tried his hardest not to show it, but I saw him smile.

its was beautiful.

we finally arrived to a white door at the end of the hallway, with a gold doorknob and outlinings. ❝this is your room, for now. touch anything, you die. eat anything, you die. read anything, you die. you want anything, jeremy or paul with get it. and lastly, you are never to leave this room after 12 o'clock.❞ he notified me. ❝oh! is that when your girlfriend sneaks in?❞ i asked, eager to know.

❝no, its when I turn into a werewolf.❞ he jokingly retorted as he unlocked the door and we all entered. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion then laughed. ❝you're pretty funny, finnie boy. y'know if you didnt have that resting bitch face, you would have friends.❞ I told him, taking a seat on the bed. ❝i thought I told you not to call me that, pest.❞ he commented, as I began taking off my shoes.

❝you probably did, I just don't care anymore.❞ I admitted, shrugging. ❝ready to die are we?❞ he asked, raising a gorgeous eyebrow. ❝i mean, im going to die either way. either youre going to throw a bitch slice my throat in the middle of the night, or im going to try to escape and die.❞ I half-jokingly, half-truthfully told him, causing him to laugh. like, genuinely laugh.

i then walked over to a fancy-looking dresser and opened it, revealing its full supply of silk nightgowns. I looked up at finn, who was currently staring at me, with one raised eyebrow. ❝knowing how unreliable your father is, my parents predicted you'd be here for a while. your welcome.❞ he told me. i knitted my eyebrows, and opened my mouth, ready to blow. then, I decided against wasting my energy on this ignorant gorgeous turd.

I just rolled my eyes then pulled out a white silk nightgown and began removing my jewelery. ❝I need makeup wipes.❞ I told him. ❝oh yeah, all your wierd girl shit is in the bathroom. even those little diaper things.❞ he horribly described feminine essentials. I laughed and shook my head. ❝ you mean to say pads?❞ I asked, knowing what he's talking about. ❝sure.❞ he said, shrugging his shoulders.

after I collected the rest of my shower essentials, I stopped and turned around to see finn unmoved from his previous stance. ❝need something?❞ I asked, assuming he needed something. he shook his head quickly then scratched the back of his neck. ❝n-no. look, I'm gonna go. but, paul and jeremy will be right behind the door just in case you got that curious mind from your father.❞ he notified me, causing me to roll my eyes. ❝i didnt, g.I. Joe.❞ I said, as he left. as soon as he did, I turned back around and smirked. ❝I got it from both of the them.❞