Diez y siete

September 1st was finally here. Remus couldn't understand why he was eager to see the girl who broke his heart multiple times. He was waiting in the platform, by himself when he saw her by herself. She looked lost, as if she had lost all hope and los a war with herself.

He then did something that would change everything between the two kids that were in love. He grabbed a Hufflepuff girl's hand, the girl that fancied Remus since first year and kissed her. Cassiopeia saw everything and stared.

Marlene was walking beside

"Cass..."

"Note to self, he doesn't care anymore" she was almost crying, tears threatened falling from her eyes. She grabbed her stuff and got in the train.

When Remus looked to where Cassiopeia was standing, he didn't see her anymore.

"Fuck" he whispered, he knew he had fucked up big time.

"Oh my! I knew you fancied me back!" The girl squealed.

"Yeah yeah whatever" with that he left to find his friends.

Inside the usual compartment, three boys sat down staring at nothing, quiet. Remus opened the door and entered the usually loud room, that was now quiet.

"What happened?" They all looked at him with certain eyes that meant disappointment.

"We saw everything" that was Peter talking. The one that broke the silence.

"I'm sorry I- I didn't know what to do" he sat down and placed his hands covering his face.

"Mate, we know, but we are here okay? Come to us." James always knew what to say. Remus smiled and nodded, it was their last year at Hogwarts and they needed each other because of the war.

                                    🌙🌙🌙

The great hall was filled with Hogwarts students. The marauders sat together, and in a little corner at the end of the table sat Marlene and Cassiopeia. The two of them laughing and talking none stop about things only they knew. Remus stared at them, angry about how happy she looked.

"Hey mate, stop staring." Sirius interrupted his thoughts.

"I don't know

"I don't know... I don't know how to go on without her..." he looked like a mess. He decided to focus on school and right now on eating.

The friends smiled at each other and James decided to say some encouragement words.

"This year, I'm getting the girl, Remus is getting the best grades ever, Sirius snogs half of the school, and peter shags for the first time, deal" they laughed and laughed, it was the perfect moment.