|Seven|

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

07 || Ultimate Train Dodge

The six walked in silence besides Teddy's crying and the sound of them walking.

Chris kept his arm around Teddy the whole time.

"We showed him," Vern said. "Thought we were a bunch of pussies."

"He ranked my old man," Teddy cried. "He ranked my old man."

"What do you care what a fat old pile of shit like him says about your dad?" Chris asked making everyone stand still.

"He still stormed the beach at Normandy, right?" Gordie asked.

"Forget it," Teddy said.

"You think that pile of shit was at Normandy?" Vern asked.

"Forget it, all right?" Teddy replied.

Ella and Kaitlyn shared a look, knowing he was gonna blow if they didn't forget it.

"He don't know nothing about your old man. He's just dog shit," Vern said.

"Whatever is between you and your old man he can't change that," Chris said.

"Forget it, all right?" Teddy yelled. "Just forget it."

Teddy wiped his tears and walked off, the other five followed after him.

"Have gun will travel reads the card of a man. A knight without armor in a savage..." Vern sang, until seeing glares from Chris and Gordie.

Ella patted his back, "Not the time, Verno."

Teddy stopped walking, "I'm sorry if I'm spoiling everybody's good time."

Chris put his hand on Teddy's shoulder, "It's okay, man."

"I'm not sure it should be a good time," Gordie said.

"You saying you want to go back?" Chris asked Gordie.

Gordie shook his head, "No."

"Did you guys forget where we're walking to?" Ella asked the group.

Gordie nodded his head at Ella, "Going to see a dead kid... maybe it shouldn't be a party."

"Yeah," Vern said, "Like if he's really bad like all cut up and blood and shit all over him. I might have nightmares."

"Come on, Vern," Chris said as the six began walking again.