Chapter 61

Welcome to my life-Simple Plan

"J-just le-eave m-me alone" I force out. My words slow and painful. Each word feels like a thousand knives slicing my throat and then pouring acid on that...no I'm not kidding, that's not an exaggeration. I wouldn't even be surprised if Slyder did that as a new type of torture.

It's the fifth time the psycho has come in here, each time to deliver a new and more excruciating torture technique.

The first time he slammed a hammer down on each of my toes. I can feel the dried blood through the aching of my feet.

The second time he dropped a few pieces of fine salt in my eyes. It burned enough for me to temporarily forget the pain in my feet and to make it worse I couldn't rub it out of my eyes. My hands and feet were chained backwards to a chair.

The third time he stuck bamboo needles under my nails.

The fourth time he brought a knife and sliced off layers of my skin, then poured a bucket of a mixture of salt, rubbing alcohol and lemon juice all over them. I'm surprised if anyone can be able to recognize me.

I've only been here one day and I've endured more torture and pain than I ever could have imagined. Yet I forced myself to never give him the satisfaction of crying.

Every inch of my body burns and throbs. It takes everything in me not to cry. I've never wanted to die more in my life.

I tried slamming the back of my throbbing head multiple times against the metal chair, but after hearing something crack, my brain wouldn't allow me to do it anymore.

I tried holding my breath, but of course that didn't work either.

I even tried turning my head as fast as I could from left to right, hoping that my neck would snap.

Unrealistic, I know.

None of my suicide attempts worked, so I was forced to sit here in my own urine, as he switched the temperature from freezing cold, to boiling hot, coming in every few hours to torture me again, telling me over and over again that Adelram's dead.

But I won't listen to him. Adelram's alive, I just know it. He has to be.

Slyder lets out a mocking laugh "Kammie Kammie Kammie. Don't tell me you think that pathetic excuse for a plea will actually convince me to leave. I've thought up a new torture technique and am quite excited to try it out" Slyder enthuses, disgustingly excited.

The pain that I've immediately felt after waking up earlier today hasn't lessen at all, so it's still near impossible to force myself to speak.

"G-g" I squeeze my eyes shut and take a big gulp of my already almost completely dry mouth, creating a fit of painful coughs. "Go away" I wheeze out once I'm able to calm down.

"What was that?" Slyder questions mockingly putting a hand behind his ear as if he's trying to hear me. But I know he's only trying to get me to speak so I would go have to endure more pain.

I already know there's no point in trying to fight it. He's going to torture me, and me painfully talking is only prolonging the inevitable.

So I shut my mouth and sag my head down in defeat, waiting to go through the newest form of torture.

"Aw, are you scawed? Poor whittle Kammie doesn't wanna speak? Does it hwut?" He mocks in a baby voice.

I don't say anything, instead I keep my head low as I try to force my mind to go to a different place, to think about anything but what he's going to do now.