✒goosebumps

❝i get those goosebumps every time, you come around.❞

3. goosebumps
✒day III: movie nights and new paint

❝no.❞

finn told me, sternly, causing me to pout. ❝we're not friends, we're not aquainted with one another whatsoever. I just using you to get our money back. bait, if you may.❞ he said, confidently. I rolled my eyes and shook my head in disbelief.
❝now, if that were true, I would still be in that basement, cuffed to that chair.❞ I told him. his eyesbrows raised, surprised by my words. ❝we're getting out the cuffs already? I was gonna take it slow but...❞ he faded off, jokingly getting up to "get the cuffs" I assumed.

I stood on my knees on the couch cushion and poked his chest. ❝ah ha! see! kidnappers dont make sexual jokes like that to their victims unless they are sexually attracted to them.❞ I told him, making him playfully sigh.
❝are you done with your conspiracy theories, Sherlock?❞ he asked, sarcastically, sitting back down next to me. ❝okay, whatever, lie all you want. but, we both know that you're just gonna kidnap me again because you're gonna miss me .❞ I told him. ❝thats negotiatable.❞ he joked.

❝so, finnie boy, why do those sumo wrestlers call you chief?❞ I asked. ❝those "sumo wrestlers" are my bodyguards and its because my dad stole "boss" so, that was the only option left.❞ he joked again, additionaly letting out a short laugh. ❝awh! your laugh is so adorable. mine sounds like spongebob's.❞ I said, laughing to myself while finn just knitted his eyebrows in confusion. ❝spongebob? who the hell is that?❞ he asked, confused. my eyes widened in shock as I let out a dramatic gasp. ❝um excuse me? spongebob just so happens to be the key to everyone's childhood, sir.❞ I informed him.

❝sorry, but if you hadn't noticed, I didnt have a childhood. I went straight from diapers to pistols. the closest I had to t.v. was tutorials on how to reload a gun.❞ he admitted, causing my eyes to widen in excitement. ❝oh my gosh! can you teach me how to reload a gun?❞ I asked, clearly excited. ❝oh my gosh! no.❞ finn said, mocking my actions, purposely using a high-pitched voice.

I then grabbed his hand and held it up to my face, pouting. ❝pretty please with a grammy on top?❞ I begged, whipping out the puppy dog eyes. finn immediately closed his eyes and turned away from me, to avoid giving into my begging. ❝nope, uh uh, not gonna happen.❞ he said, still with closed eyes. I then pulled his arm, pulling him closer to me and grabbed his other hand. ❝please finn. I promise I won't be annoying.❞ I assured him.

he let out a feel breath and opened his eyes. ❝alright, alright, fine. but i swear to god if you even hum the All Star song, I will personally-❞ ❝slit my throat, yeah, yeah, whatever. now, come on!❞

okay, so now youre gonna hold the gun at eyes and shoot the man directly in his forehead.❞ finn instructed me. like this?❞ I asked, trying my best to mimick his poistioning. he sighed and walked over to me. ❝let me just show you.❞ he announced, before unexpectedly coming up from behind me and placing his hands on top of mine, causing my body to instantly tense up.

finn let out a short laugh before asjusting his stance behind me. ❝why so tense, Norah? what, youve never been touched by a boy before?❞ he teased, causing my cheeks to flush. ❝shut up, finnie the poo. you have no affect on me.❞ I assured him, raising an eyebrow and shaking my head for dramatization. then, before I knew it, finn turned my body around so that I was facing him. then, he kept me close to his body by snaking his arm around waist. all the while, he has a steal pistol pressed up under my chin.

his sudden actions, caught me by surprise, explaining my breath hitching at the sudden contact of the cold gun against my warm skin. he looked down at me with such hunger in his eyes, almost as if he was restraining himself from kissing me.

or was that just me?

i smiled. ❝y'know what'd make this moment even more romantic?❞ I asked, causing him to smile. ❝what?❞ he asked. ❝if I didnt have a pistol to the chin.❞ I told him, as I slowly but surely moved the gun away from my face, and instead, to the side of his body. then, without saying a word, our bodies began eating the space between us, our faces doing the same.

before I knew in, our lips were millimeters away. then, right before they touched, finn gave me to wicked smile, before bending down and throwing me over his shoulder, leaving me angry and confused. ❝hey! that's not fair!❞ I whined as he began taking us back upstairs. ❝life isn't fair, sweetheart.❞