Chapter 11

Together again...

Johnny's pov.
I got onto a private plane with Mr. Moon. He helped me to get one and decided that he should come along, which i agreed. And now, we're on our way to Rain's island. I hope she's there save and sound...

Rain's pov.
I was walking on the sand of the beach, looking beyond. It was raining, but i did'nt care. I could'nt shake this feeling, who was that figure? What did i do? I got part of my memory back, but i still could'nt remember that part... This song kept playing in my head, it sounded so familiar... I decided to sing, maybe more memories will come back..

What would I do without your smart mouth~?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out~
You've got my heeeaad spinning, noooo kidding, I can't pin you down~
What's going on in that beautiful mind~
I'm on your magical mystery ride~
And I'm soooo dizzy, don't knooow what hit me, but I'll be alriiight~
My head's under waaaater~
But I'm breathing fine~
Yoooouuu're crazy and I'm out of my mind~
'Cause aaaaall of me~
Loves aaaaall of you~
Love your curves and all your edges~
All your perfect imperfections~
Give your aaaall to me~
I'll give my aaaall to you~
You're my end and my beginning~
Even when I lose I'm winning~
'Cause I give you aaaaaaall of me~
And you give me aaaaaaall of you, oh oh~
I looked at him with wide eyes and as i listened to his soothing voice singing the love song. Does he... really like me?He gently held my cheek.
How many times do I have to tell you~
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too~
I blushed deeply as he wiped my tears away.
I heard his voice again, singing the same song, it felt like we were both singing...
The world is beeeaaating you down, I'm around through every mood~
You're my downfall, you're my muse~
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues~
I can't stop siiiinging, it's ringing, in my head for yooouu~

Johnny's pov.
We finally landed, and as Rain said, it was a village with humans. They all looked at us with confusion. We got out as they were looking at us like we're aliens and whispered to eachother. "What is going on here?" I heard man's voice, we turned to him, he must be the chief, uncle of Rain. "Check the beach first, i'll be taking care of this" Mr. Moon whispered to me as i nodded, i thanked him quietly and ran off. "Get the animal!" The man yelled but was stopped by Mr. Moon. "Sir, let me explain to you why we came here, don't worry, we mean no harm-" he kept talking as i ran, i saw a familiar figure standing.. Rain?!

Rain's pov.
My heeeaaad's under waaater~
But I'm breathing fine
Yooouuu're crazy and I'm out of my mind
'Cause aaall of me~
Loves aaall of you~
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your aaall to me~
I'll give my aaall to you~
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you aaaaall of me~
And you give me aaaaall of you, oh oh-
"RAIN!" I was interrupted by a voice.
I turned around to see.... A gorilla? With clothes on? How did he know my name? He... somehow looks familiar...
He ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I froze.

Johnny's pov.
I ran up to her and hugged her tightly, taking in her scent i missed. The waves somehow become stronger and the wind could almost blew us away. We pulled away and turned to the water. A black figure came towards us.

Rain's pov.
A black figure came towards us. Granny's necklace began to glow as i looked at it. In a flash, all of my lost memories came back, how i met Johnny and my friends... I then looked at the black figure. "Amadahy..." i mumbled. "What?" Johnny said. I looked up at him. "That's the mythical guardian of the ocean, Amadahy. She comes for her lost heart" I explained, granny's necklace beginning to glow at the rhythm of a heartbeat "What are you gonna do?" "I'm going to return what she has lost for a long time" Johnny held my shoulders "Rain, are you crazy?! That thing almost killed you! I almost lost you... I can't lose you again" I just looked at him and smiled softly. I pulled him down to my level and kissed him. He froze a bit, but kissed back, wrapping his arms around me. We pulled away and i turned to Amadahy, who looked at my granny's necklace hungrily. I showed no fear as i just stood there. Amadahy dried up the water into black dirt to make a path, so that she could reach me. My people and Mr. Moon ran over to us to see Amadahy as some of them shook in fear. I stepped onto the black dirt path between the water. Amadahy then speed crawled up to me, but i kept walking as everything slowed down.

I heard granny singing the lullaby softly in my head.

Ou mata e matagiii~

I have crossed the horizon to find you~

Ou loto e mamainaaaa toaaa~

I know your name~

Manatu atuuuu~

They have stolen the heart from inside yoouu~

Taku pelepeleee~

But this does not define you~

Manatunatuuuu~

This is not who you aaaare~

Amadahy calmed down and came to my level.

You know who you aaaaare~

I put my forehead on hers and closed my eyes. "Who you truly are" i whispered as she closed her eyes too. I then took of the heart of my necklace and placed it right on her forehead, where that spot stood empty for a long time. The heart shone brightly as the black dirt around her began to crumble, to reveal a beautiful, clear water figure. Her hard face crumbled to reveal a beautiful face of a woman. She looked at me with her warm clear blue eyes and smiled. I looked at her in awe "Amadahy..." i whispered. She sat up high as some coral and shell accesories apeared on her. She gently picked me up and set me down on my island as i watched her turn the spots of dirt into clear water. Johnny ran up to me and hugged tightly. I grinned and hugged him back. We pulled away and Amadahy sank down to my level. She put her forehead on mine again as saying 'thank you' as i smiled. She then turned into a beautiful, transparent, big blue fish with corals and shells decorating her, and swam away into the sunset.

My favorite scene of Moana. I just love it!! ^^