a hole in the wall

description: phil accidentally makes hole in the wall with a chair
word count: 840

phil's pov

i was more than a little concerned. the wooden dining chair i had been trying to move had somehow gone through the wall, leaving a gaping hole into the adjacent apartment. and while yes, that's awful enough, on the other side of this wall is a room containing a naked man, a body passed out on the floor and a man sitting on a bed, eating a bowl of spaghetti.

"sorry about that," i laughed awkwardly, eyeing the body sprawled out a few feet away from my dining chair. "i didn't realise the walls were so thin."

the naked man didn't even flinch as i crawled through the newly created entrance to their apartment. "i'm phil, by the way," i said holding a hand out to him.

he stared at me incredulously before seemingly realising that he was lacking clothes. he grabbed a nearby pillow to cover up but it wasn't doing a very good job, not that i minded too much.

"i'm chris," he said accepting my hand. "and i was just leaving," he gestured to the door.

he picked up a pair of jeans off the ground and struggled to pull them on. i looked away politely and winced as he slapped me on the back happily. "maybe we'll see each other again sometime, eh?"

i nodded courteously and he scurried to the door. he ran out hastily, as if it were a race to see who could get out of this awkward situation first. i wish it was me.

i then turned my attention the handsome one sat on the bed. he was twirling pasta around his fork and biting his lip in careful concentration. "is he okay?" i gestured to the one on the floor beside me.

he fed himself a bite of the spaghetti and ignored my question. "and may i ask what happened?"

he looked at me with a smirk. "you knocked him out with a chair," he playfully accused.

i gasped in slight shock. this is really bad. what if he suffered a serious injury? what if he filed a lawsuit against me? how would i pay for that?

a laugh echoed around the space and the look i sheer terror i had been wearing was wiped off. "what could you possibly find funny about this situation?"

he shook his head and set the bowl on his lap carelessly. "i was kidding mate, he actually got drunk a few hours ago and passed out."

i muttered a relieved answer under my breath before turning back to look him in the eyes. "so i'll pay for the damages then? and then can we put this behind us?"

a soft snore escaped the lips of the unconscious body and i jumped in surprise. he stifled another laugh before answering. "yeah, that sounds fine. and sorry about all the noise we were making ."

i waved a hand to dismiss his apology. "i could barely hear you," i lied, pausing to remember the excessive laughing and snorting. "what were you doing anyway?"

he ran a hand through his wavy hair before giving a dimply grin. "truth or dare. maybe you'd like to play with us sometime? i promise we don't usually end up naked and unconscious," he paused thoughtfully. "no actually we do. sorry."

i chuckled quietly at his humorous statement. "yeah, alright. though i am wondering why you seem to be in fine condition."

"it's my house, so it's my rules," he shrugged. "you know, it's kind of funny we've never met before. i've been living in this flat for almost 6 months and this is the first time i've ever seen you. what's your name?"

"oh i'm phil. i moved in a few weeks ago. sorry, i don't go out much."

he nodded in relation. "yeah me neither. and my name is dan. you seem pretty neat though, we should talk more often."

i pull my phone out of my back pocket. "i could give you my number?" i offer.

he pulled out his phone andcrossed the room. he stood in front of me and we exchanged phones. "you have to promise you'll come over some more though, i want to see those beautiful eyes more often."

blushing, and smiling from the comical exchange, i agree. "sure, as long as you bring those adorable dimples."

his cheeks turned a light pink, and before he could respond a moan come from the ground. "water? please?" it croaks.

dan bats his eyelashes charmingly, "well i better go help pj."

"sure, yeah and i'll go call someone to fix the wall."

we both say our goodbyes and i grab my chair before climbing back through the wall. "oh and phil?" a voice calls.

i poke my head back through the open space. "yeah?"

"maybe you could try using the door next time?"

a/n wtf was this chapter? yeah idk i'm in class and i wrote this in under 10 minutes whoops