73.Rich girl, Poor girl

Title: Rich girl, Poor girl

Author: Kate J Squires

Summary​:

Money or love – which would you choose? Two love stories entangle when city girl Lex meets a sexy musician, and hippy-chick Sparrow falls for a billionaire.

Lex is driven by the dollar; a high-flying corporate type, she is only concerned with her bank balance and the life-style cash can bring. Sparrow is a free spirit without a penny to her name. Living hand to mouth by the beach, she abhors materialism in every form.

But by falling for men so different from who they are, both women find themselves drawn towards a world they never wanted, and they'll have to face some hard decisions about money, love, and how much a person can truly change who they are.

Status: completed, 41 parts.

Review:
My first comment on this book could be  shock.

While I was in my search of something random and different, stumbled upon this book. For the lack of better available book in my library at that period of time I started reading it.  By now you know I had nil expectations with book. And boy was I amazed and shook by the end of it. No kidding this is an amazing book.

Do do read it and please read till end or do not at all because ....
Just because.

(Mind you do not Skip and go the end because then you will not get the stuff like it is meant to be.)

Read the book and you will know why I am not being descriptive about the book and rather about my personal feels.

Read at your risk. I liked it, I can't assure if you will.

Also the book makes you think what we value more in our live money or love. How ruthless and weak we became under the influence of money. At the end of the day you eat your meal with your love or lonely is all your choice.

When you have one you don't value the other. In perspective of money and people. Respect both for what they desire position in your life.

Happy Reading