Diez y ocho

"Cass"

It was Remus. She didn't expect the boy talking to her anytime soon. She thought he was gonna be angry at her.

"Lupin"

Back to last names. He hated that, he hated when she called him Lupin.

"I'm worried about you, you're not even as dangerous as I am, you won't lose control... please come back"

He was pleading. She wanted to come back, by instead she answered.

"Damaged people are dangerous

"Damaged people are dangerous. They know how to survive"

She was so mysterious. No one knew who she really was well, Remus thought he knew. He thought he had her all figured out, when honestly, he had no idea what went through the girl's mind.

"You have friends. You're not damaged Cass, you have us"

Those words hit her like a hyppogriff. She knew her friends cared, but she didn't want them to care, if they cared, her death would be worse for them.

"You don't understand Lupin"

"Then help me understand Black"

She was quiet. She knew he would be afraid of what she was capable of doing.

"You'll be scared of me"

He shook his head no. He was a werewolf, he wouldn't be scared.

"No, why would you think that?"

"Lupin, people fear what they don't understand"

He stood there, still. He didn't understand anything she was telling him.

"I Don't understand what you mean. Stop, you're scaring me"

She smirked and before she left she said

"Point proven"

                                     🌑🌑🌑

"I'm worried about her James" Sirius was scared for her. He knew how his cousin could get when she isolated herself.

"We all are Sirius, we all are" James sighed. He couldn't comfort his friend because everyone was scared and worried about a certain grey-eyed brunette.

They spotted her, sitting at the edge of the lake. She looked happy, smoking, alone. She had a book on one hand and a smoke on the other, she was reading a book on werewolves.

Sirius left James's side and decided to talk to Cassiopeia.

"Hey"

She smiled and patted the ground next to her. He sat down besides her and hugged her for a second.

"No one loves mi Siri"

"I love you" he smiled, she then started laughing and everyone laughed and laughed

"I love you" he smiled, she then started laughing and everyone laughed and laughed. The laughter soon turned into sobs.

"She died Sirius, the only person that stood with me through everything died."

Sirius took her hand.

"I know, you know... I loved her"

She smiled and nodded.

"Marlene loved you too"

They both sat in silence. The loss of a friend, a best friend was the worse. Sirius never wanted to experience that, he thought that if he lost James or any of the marauders for that matter, he would kill himself.

"You know, I still love that bloody wolf. I love him so much, but the war... I'll get his mom killed just like I got Dorcas's parents killed."

Sirius looked at her. She felt guilty and he wanted to take that feeling away from her.

"It wasn't your fault, they were muggles"

She shook her head.

"Bella sent me a letter that threatened me with that exact event. I didn't think she would do it, i thought... I thought she was bluffing."

Sirius hugged her once more.

"I love you Siri"