Leaving For London

POV - Mitch

Warnings: None

Word Count:1381

-Begin Chapter-

"Are you sure about this baby?" I asked Jerome as we stood on the platform of the train station. I was leaning against the wall of the small building where you could buy tickets and stuff, Jerome in front of me, his hands playing with the strings of my hoodie as he stared at my chest. I had my hands wrapped around his waist, keeping him close to me, dread filling my stomach as I stood there with him. I didn't want him to go. I had such a bad feeling.

Jerome then looked up at me, those beautiful brown eyes shining so bright, filling me with happiness even though there was a worry in my belly.

Ya know, I am so in love with this boy to the point where it hurts my heart sometimes, but in a good way. Heck, I didn't even own my heart, I gave it to him, willing. He owned heart, body, mind and soul. He was so pure, so innocent, and so wonderful. He deserved so much love and kindness and I hope I give him at least a fraction of what he deserves, every day. It would be so much easier sometimes if I didn't have to rely on myself to do that.

I know Rob likes to say that he tries too but I don't see it. If Rob actually was giving Jerome the love he deserves and needs, he wouldn't keep himself locked up in his office all the time and instead come out and cuddle with him or something. My poor Baby Bacca.

"Yes, I am sure Biggums." he said, pulling me from my thoughts.

I let a slight frown come to my face. Jerome just giggled at me before he leaned forward, pressing his lips to mine in a short sweet kiss, which I returned just in time for him to end it.

"Don't frown Biggums, everything is going to be okay. I'm just going to London for a few hours to look around, no big deal," he said with a slight shrug.

"I know but still, I can't help but worrying about you and the baby," I said, one of my hands moving to rest on his stomach where our little bundle of joy was currently growing. I still couldn't believe Jerome was actually pregnant, that Rob had not lied to him, he actually done something he had promised.

"Bigggggguuumssssss...." Jerome whined, looking up at me with pouty eyes.

Oh please no, not those eyes.

"Jeeerrroooooommmmeeeee." I whined back, trying to counter his power but I knew it was a losing battle, I could try though.

"Biggums, please don't do that to me. I know you care and worry about me and the baby a lot, but we will both be fine, I'm sure. Rob said it's early enough for me that there should be no worry about us while I am in town. I'm not showing at all and my morning sickness hasn't kicked in yet, so I am fine. Please Mitchy," he said, looking up at me with those damn eyes of his, "Please believe that I and the baby are going to be fine and safe."

"I do," I said quickly, my hand beginning to rub on his tummy, "I still can't help but worry though."

"I know. How about this." He said, moving to let go of the strings of my hoodie and wrap his arms around my neck, bringing him even closer to me. I moved my hand from his belly and went to wrap both my arms fully around his waist. "How about I promise to text you a couple times throughout the day, just to let you know we are okay. How does that sound?"

"Only if you promise to call once around lunch time or so."

"Deal," he said, smiling brightly before leaning up to kiss me once more. This time our kiss lasted longer, our lips brushing together softly, not in a real rush, just enjoying each other.

After a few minutes, Jerome pulled back to look at me and I looked back at him as we just stared at each other, lost in our own little word.

After a few minutes, I noticed how Jerome's eyes got slightly dull a frowning coming to his face, worrying me.

"Baby?" I called out, moving a hand up to cup his cheek, "What's wrong?"

He said nothing for a moment, his eyes just looking into mine, searching for something. I began to get more worried but I didn't force Jerome to speak, just waited patiently for him.

"Do you ever think about," he began softly, his fingers playing with the hairs on the back of my neck, "I mean, do you ever wonder if we are doing the right thing?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I mean..." he began, his eyes looking down at my chest for a moment before they looked back up at me. "I mean, do you think we are doing the right thing by being in this relationship we have with Rob? The one he is trying bring Preston, Vik, and Lachlan into."

I felt a shock run through my body, freezing me in place.

I have honestly been thinking about that exact thing for the last month and I had decided, after thinking long and hard on it, that we weren't but I didn't say anything because this whole Pack relationship made Jerome happy. All I wanted for my Baby Bacca to be happy.

"Mitch?" called out Jerome, sounding worried. I shook my head and focused back on him, taking in the unsure look on his face.

"Sorry, Jerome. I was just in shock a little bit. Honestly," I started to say, thinking in my brain of the correct words to use, "Honestly Jerome, I have been thinking about that, too."

"And?" He asked, hope beginning to shine in his eyes.

"And..." I paused for a second, trying to figure out why there was hope in his eyes. Maybe he feels the same way about this that I do. Maybe there is a chance he wants to get out and away from Rob, just like I do. Maybe we can be free and find a quiet, safe place, to raise our family. Maybe.

"And?" Jerome said, standing up a little higher on his tip toes.

"And, I don't think we are doing to right thing. I think Preston, Vik, and Lachlan are happy in their relationships and that we have no right trying to pull them into ours because that will make them unhappy."

There was a small pause before Jerome leaned up, slamming his lips against mine in a desperate, hungry, kiss."

I moaned and responded, my arms tightening around him as we kissed, heat coursing through my body at the intensity of our kiss. I guess Jerome agreed with me very much and he was happy that I thought that way.

A shock ran through me and I paused for a moment before a soft whine from Jerome pulled me back into that intense kiss.

He wants out.

I thought happily.

He wants out.

I continued to kiss him desperately, even as I heard the train pull up behind him. Jerome was the one to break it, removing his hands from my hair and down to my chest so he could push me away, breaking our kiss.

"I have to go." he said quickly, leaning up to peck my lips once more, "We will talk about this when I get home tonight, okay?

"Okay. I love you, Jerome." I said, leaning to kiss his lips again.

"I love you too, Biggums," he said as I pulled away. We looked at each other once more before he pulled himself from my arms and ran to the first cabin of the train, ducking in just in time for the doors to beep, signaling they were shutting before the slid slowly shut a moment later. I watched as he moved to find a seat next to a window so he could wave at me. I waved back as I watched as the train began to slowly move, heading towards London, taking my precious Baby Bacca with him.

Hopefully, when you get home Jerome, you and I can work together so we can be free. Just you, me, and our baby.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Hopefully Mitch, hopefully.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.