Watching Cartoons/Cartoonz-♦

Y/N pov

I was going home from the office where I work. It was a busy day since we had to record more than we usually would do to a few people's vacation plans. Oh! Did I mention that I'm a youtubers? The office wad a YouTube Office full of me and my friends. It was a fun job that we definetly enjoyed. We got payed to do something we loved.

I was talking to Fox over the phone when I notice a car in front of my house. I was confused for a second before I turned to my front door. I unlocked the door and followed the sounds of...cartoons? Odd. I walked upstairs and into my room where I saw my boyfriend Luke watching cartoons. He was a grown man who was still a child at heart. That's one of the reasons why I admired him so much. He was sweet and stubborn like a small child but when he needed to be an adult he just became an adult. It was nice.

I watched him for a few seconds before a giggle slipped out of my lips. His head quickly turned to face me. He was naked besides his boxers and in his hand was a bowl of cereal. He blushed up at me before smiling and patting besides him. Another funny thing, he wasn't even sitting on my bed. He was sitting on my carpet. I sat down besides him and smiled. "I see that your...watching cartoons up in my room?" I said, making a reference to his youtube outro. He smirked.

"Yeah, watching cartoons up in your room," he exclaimed, playing along. "Would you mind if I...joined?" I asked smiling more. He nodded and handed me the remote, "why of course."

I giggled and looked to see what he was watching. "Spongebob!!" I screamed as he laughed again. I put the remote down next to me having no intent on changing the channel.

"Yep." Luke put his arms around me as we enjoyed our mini break from being adults. I was tired from a long day of work so it didn't take long for me to fall asleep on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first one shot what do you expect yes its short but I will make longer ones :)

-----

Edit: this book is currentky under maintenance and this is the first part that I have rewritten! Hope you enjoyed!