Met Online/Vanoss(1)-♦

Y/T/N-Youtube Name

Y/N-Your Name

H/C-Hair color

H/L-Hair length

F/C-Favorite color

I/F- Ice Cream Flavor

--------------------------------------------------------

Y/N pov

I was late. Well, I was usually late to the gaming sessions but I was slightly later than usual. Today Me, Fox, Cookie, Mia, and Sasha Decided to play Gta. After I got everything set up, I got to our discord call. "I'm not the last one to join right?" I asked them hoping the answer would be no.

"No." Thank god. I can't stand being late. "Fox was finishing her cereal, I swear to god that girl always has food," Mia said in her kid voice. She was our little squeaker. I laughed at what she said because it was very much true. I don't think theres ever been a time in which Foc wasn't either thinking of food or eating food. We spoke for a few more minutes before I hear the tone of someone else joining the call. "I brought my cereal to the office as fast as I could!" Fox's voice echoed through my headphones and our office.

"Fox, you do realise that it takes a few minutes to get here, right?" I said to her laughing. She might have been a fast runner but it was funny to see that she ran here with cereal. "Hey. Fuck off." She said in a monotone voice as rustling was heard from her side of the call. I would have offered to help but I would consider this payback for spilling coffee in my office. The girl doesn't even like coffee, what the fuck was she even doing with coffee???

"Let me start my recording," Fox said so we could start. We did our quick sound checks and- "Hello everyone my name is Y/T/N and today I'm here with a few of my friends that you may recognise - one being Fox who is eating her cereal-" As soon as I said that, I heard footsteps. Fox came to my part of the Office and screamed 'Shut up!' and ran back to her part. Ot was a fun sight.

"MiaMayX, AngelCookie, and Sasha will also be joining us as will Fox's cereal!" I continued. "Okay...You guys both work in the same office right?" Cookie asked. As I was about to respond I heard running. Fuck. I knew what was happening and I stumbled back with my chair as fast as I could and before I knew it, Fox was standing over my mic.

"Hell fucking yeah, bitch!" Fox said into my mic being her obnoxious self. She was a cool gal. A pretty casual person overall actually. She was also a fucking nuisance when she spills COFFEE ALL OVER MY FUCKING RUG-

"Okay then," Cookie said as Fox's running could be heard throughout our recordings. I snickered. That snicker turned into full blown laughter when I realised she lost her shoe.

She came back when she heard that and threw the other shoe at me but since I have quick reflexes, I managed to dodge it in time.

"Bitch!" I screamed at her.

"This is only the intro and this has already happened!" Mia said laughing. My face cam was always on so I'm glad it caught that. I would have to blur out Fox's face though seeing as she hadn't done a face reveal. She was very distinct from most people. A pink haired hispanic with straight hair. I smiled and got onto GTA. As soon as I joined I was murdered. "What the fuck! Who killed me?" I asked my girls. It seems like they didn't hear me since they all gasped.

I was confused and then I saw who killed me. 'VanossGaming Killed
Y/T/N.' No. Fucking. Way. I gasped, joining in on their gasping.

I got a friend request on xbox and I accepted it. I gave the person my discord and before I knew it, more people were in our discord call.

"Evan! Look who you killed!" I heard the one in the hockey mask say. This was none other than the one known as H2O Delirious.

"No way...." He said. There they were. Terroriser, H2O Delirious, Ohmwrecker, Lui Calibre, and VanossGaming. This was possibly the best day of my entire existence.

Vanoss' Character walked towards me. "Sorry...I didn't see who it was..." He said, I could hear the smile in his voice. I giggled, "so you know who I am?" I asked him.

I noticed that fox and delirious went to another call titled, bets. What the fucks up with that? "Yes and I'm a big fan...Maybe one day we can meet up?" Wait, so your telling me that Vanoss Gaming watches my videos? And LIKES them? I think I might passout. "I'm staying in Chicago with Ohm for a bit," he continued.

As I was about to respond Cookie Spoke up. "Fox and Y/N live In Chicago so I think this could work out," she said. "Excuse me?!" I asked Her.

I was about to go to north Carolina and bitch smack her but at the same time, she's Alana. I can't hurt her pure self. "Alana!" Fox yelled. Avianna!" Alana aka Cookie yelled back. "You know her real name?" Mia asked with a curious voice. "Yes and I would like it if she didn't..." Fox growled at Alana. Fox hated when people called her Avianna in videos because she didn't like too much being known about her but despite that, we always called her that at least once.

"Do you...know what she looks like?" Sasha asked. Sasha had a crush on Avianna and it was pretty obvious. "Ye-" "Finish that Fucking sentence and I'll slit your throat Alana." She said, mad.

"Yes." Alana's smirk was evident. She left the discord call and I'm asusming she turned off her recording. I see Fox running down the hall. This was a bad time for Avianna to be knowing where Alana lives. "Take your fucking shoes! I don't need you throwing your shit on me!" I screamed as she was about to leave. "I don't need shoes!" She screamed and continued running away. She's chaos.

"It's probably a good idea if I go stop her. Yeah? Yeah...stop her....oh also! Vanoss I would love to meet up with you," I said and logged off to chase after Avianna.

♦ ♦ ♦

After almost 20 minutes of running and searching, I finally caught her and jumped on her, causing her to fall on the ground. "The fuck?!" She yelled getting me off. "Don't hurt Alana" I said and sat up and so did she. "Fine..." She growled taking her glasses off. She was probably just gonna go scare Alana but our cinnamon roll must be protected at all costs.

"Now lets get Icecream," I said to her. She screamed a very loud and childish 'yeah!' and since we were in a park, everyone looked at her as if she was insane.

"What flavour?" I asked her. "Mint chocolate chip!" She said. "One Mint chocolate chip and one I/F please" I said to him he nodded.

"I still don't have my shoes..." She said. "If you didn't leave the call or run away from the office you would be fine. Next time don't run without shoes." She crossed her arms. "Why didn't you bring them with you?" "I'm not touching your nasty shoes." "Touché you weirdo," She said rolling her eyes.

We got our icecreams and decided to sit at a park bench. "Hey Y/N Look that guys checking you out," Fox said wiggling her eyebrows at me. Avianna never ceased to amaze me with her weird and...suggestive expressions. I sighed and turned to see who she was staring at but I wasn't expecting what I saw. The guy that was supposedly checking me out happened to be none other than a youtube with over 20 millipn subscribers. Evan Fong aka Vanoss Gaming stood a few feet in front of us, a man standing next to him.