Chapter 51

I trot down the hallway towards Slender's office. It's been months since I was locked into this panther form, but Masky is finally better so Slender has agreed to change me back. In all honesty. I think I'm gonna miss my panther form.. but it will nice to be human  again! I can't wait to just speak normally again! I bet Jack will miss the purring! I mentally laugh to myself as I pick up the pace, my graceful trot changing to a speeding run. All four paws bounce against the floor as they make impact, sending me forward.
I leap and pounce the last couple of meters, coming to a stop at the door. I inhale and exhale deeply before raising a paw and sliding my claws down the hard wood, creating a scratching sound.
"Come in child." A voice echoes, allowing me entrance into the room. I use my nose and my head to push open the door, walking inside as it slowly closes behind me.
"Come closer [Name] and we shall begin." He speaks with a demanding deep tone. I nod and walk into the centre of the room, sitting down on the middle of the rug that was laid out across the floor.
"Keeping you in the form was easy. But getting you out may be tricky, so please bare with me." He speaks as he lowers his head slightly. I only nod to show I agree, watching his tentacles flail behind him.

He begins to push and pull my body around, getting it into the right position until he finally agreed to lay me flat in my side. He suggested I closed my eyes so I could get my mind into a peaceful state and focus on my human form.
"Just like when you used to change into a animal. I want you to picture your human form in your head. Try and get as much detail as possible." I follow his orders and think of my human form. All I wanted to do was let my mind wander and think of Jack, but I couldn't, I must think about my form for this to work. Come on [Name]! Your human form!

Eyeless Jacks POV
I walk slowly down the hall, my feet dragging against the ground with every step as my legs lazily carry me. I'm sorry [Name]. I just can't find anything about the whole Smiles thing. It's been months since it's happened and I still haven't gotten you a name of the culprit.
I sigh as I grind my teeth in frustration. Black tar like ooze falling through the sockets of my mask and down the blue cheeks. However, I suddenly freeze when I hear a voice from beyond a door.
"Smiles, [Name] is becoming human again today! This means that she won't be able to defend herself like last time!"
There was a pause, as if the person was waiting for Smiles to respond. I'm not sure who it was, but the voice was definitely female. I growl as I listen more and more to the conversation.
"Do you know what that means Smiles?! It means that you can easily kill her without getting hurt yourself! Her human form is weak and really silly!" Followed by the voice was a childish giggle, almost like a school child.
I wrap my gloved hand around the door knob, twisting it and shoving the door open, barging into the room. The person I saw before me was not who I expected at all.
"Sally?!"