relationship status // matty

🌸 via shes-so-cool on tumblr !!

🌼 get this book to 20k reads if u guys want me to start my matty fanfic !!

//

Just got in town x – Matty

Lemme kno what you’re up to // - Matty

First text from Matty in two weeks. You haven’t really spoken to him on the phone either. He doesn’t text you much but when he does it’s normally when he’s getting close to your city or even when he’s been there a few days and wants to meet up before he leaves. You guys aren’t really very good at communication, but why should you be? There’s no label on your relationship. You would think you’re just friends with benefits, except every once in an awhile you have talks deeper than any other conversation you’ve had with anyone else. And Matty gets pissed when he sees you with other guys, and guilts you by saying he never sees any other girls. Although you’re not sure if that’s the truth. He can be really insensitive, and maybe it’s because he’s a guy. You’d think he’s embarrassed of you with how secretive your relationship is. Maybe its because you’re still in high school. Ha, that’s probably it. No one except your close friend, Liz knows. In high school you’re not really popular, and I doubt anyone would guess you’re hooking up with the lead singer of the 1975. I don’t think anyone besides his band mates know either. He says it could ruin him if the public heard about us and he’s constantly worried about his brother finding out. Your “dates” are always in the privacy of his apartment, or in the bathroom stalls of the venues he’s playing at. Sometimes he takes you to clubs, where no one knows how young you are. Those are fun. He’s never been to your house, probably for fear of your parents. You pick up your phone and reply.

How long? – Y/N

Three days, we have a show tonight – Matty

… come?  – Matty

I’ll try, what time? – Y/N

8:00. – Matty

Kk, I’ll see you tonight.. – Y/N

Wait… it’s fucking sold out – Y/N

I have two tickets reserved; you just need to tell them your name. We can hang out after if you want // – Matty

I want. Can’t wait ;) – Y/N

Honestly, I’m so excited to see him, I just wonder if he’s missed me? You work on homework until it’s time to get ready for the concert. You and your friend Liz arrive and the crowd is wild. Almost everyone is dressed in black, wow. You might be a few minutes late, and you and Liz rush inside and get as close to the front has possible. He’s singing M.O.N.E.Y. and you and Liz start dancing. You catch a glimpse of his eye and he smiles briefly at you before turning back to the crowd.

“Is it those brief smiles and winks he does that keep you from leaving?” Liz says with a sassy smirk.

“Sometimes, yeah. I wonder what keeps him?” You say as you stare at him on stage. He’s magical, every move he makes is in beat with the music and he smiling so big and looks so happy. Seeing him like this, dancing drunk, happy and a little high, made you fall for him undeniably.

Matty announces that Me is the last song they’ll be playing tonight. Everyone quietly whines but the song starts and everyone is silent. Matty grabs a half-empty bottle of wine and sits down on the stage. There’s a 1.5-foot barrier between him the fans and the girls are going crazy trying to grab at him and his hair. He smiles and holds some of their hands during the long instrumental segments of the song. He even grabs someone’s phone and takes some videos/pictures from stage on it. He’s sweet to his fans. He goes back to singing and…