I'll go to you

When Chaeng and Jungyeon walked inside, Chaeng saw a girl with a black hair was with Momo and her heart began to beat faster again... 'Mina?? we're going to watch a movie again?' Chaeng thought to herself. Mina, on the other hand, was screaming inside her head after seeing a short looking hair girl with Gong Yoo's oppa hair style and a cap on came with Jungyeon. 'Oh my god, she looks handsome today' said Mina to herself. To be honest Mina missed to be with the lion cub, Chaeng. Then Jungyeon and Chaeng approached Momo and Mina. Jungyeon and Momo read their expressions.

"Okay okay..mianhae..we planned this.." said Jungyeon and then she grabbed Momo's hand

"Me and Momo will buy the tickets! it's on me.. you guys just wait here" said Jungyeon and went to the ticketing booth to get the tickets. They were planning to buy tickets with seperate seats. HAHA. JungMo are at it again, they really want to make Chaeng and Mina get closer again so they bought seperate seats tickets for them without Chaeng and Mina knowing.

After the tickets were bought, Jungyeon and Momo bought the-must-have popcorns and soft drinks. Then Jungyeon gave the tickets, popcorn and drinks to Chaeng and Mina, who were standing next to each other but looking very awkward. Without a doubt, Chaeng took the tickets, popcorn and drinks. Awwwww so SWEET~~

"Let's go in.. it's showtime already" Momo was so excited

The four of them went inside the cinema. Chaeng and Mina were flustered again realizing that they got the different seats from JungMo couple who were already seated. 'Ahh that ostrich!!!!!! I knew it they're planning this all along.. this is awkward. God help me' Chaeng said to herself. 'I'm sitting next to her, seriously? this is going to be awkward... ' Mina talked to herself. Mina and Chaeng had to sit next to each but very far from JungMo, although they were sitting in the same row.

They got no choice. They were awkward but inside their mind, they both kept on screaming what to do. When Chaeng and Mina were seated at their "designated" seats by JungMo, Chaeng put the drinks down and gave Mina the popcorn. Mina received it. Well, they were still not talking though. They sat down and not too long after that the movie started.

JungMo were watching the movie with Momo's head on Jungyeon's left shoulder. Once a while, they took glances on Chaeng and Mina. That JungMo couple is really enjoying their scheming. Hahaha. Well, it really looks like Chaeng and Mina were just enjoying the movie but both of them were actually screaming inside. As time passed by..

Chaeng POV
Oh My God. I can't believe that we both put our hands on the chair's armrest at the same time. I can feel my right hand slightly touching hers. That feels!!! you know what I'm saying? Hmmm if I move my hand, our hands will no longer be touching. If I just grab her hand, it'll be more awkward again. From time to time, our elbows are touching too. Oh please... No Chaeng.. don't do that.

Mina POV
Why is my heart beating faster and more faster when our hands are just slightly touching just now. Arghh I can't seem to concentrate watching this movie. 'What am I doing here?' I thought to myself. I was blushing after realizing that our hands were slightly touching..

No one POV
Yes, Chaeng and Mina couldn't concentrate watching the movie at all. They were busy with their prides, egos, push and pull. Suddenly, there was a kissing scene on the screen. Both Chaeng and Mina gulped. It reminded them of their first kiss together, which was really a good one compared to the second and the third one. Both of them were getting more awkward and they grabbed their drinks at the same time. OMO...they must be shyshyshy watching the kissing scene..