The Dream I Awoken

I wake up expecting to be in Dani's bed, but I wake up in my bed, I'm super confused so I walk into the bathroom washing my face, expecting bruises and scrapes but nothing was there. The only thing I woke up with was a head ache, I was super confused so I called Dani. She said I went home last night because I threw up. I was dreaming? That dream felt so real, I'm sweating so much. I just decided to go shower after because I felt gross. I looked on my phone April 27th the day we were meeting, I was relieved and confused because last night I slept over at her house. I get ready with my dark blue skinny jeans and my "crybaby" crop top and my black high top converse. I tell my mom to drop me off, and see Dani again, I scare her again and it was hilarious, once the boys got here we got the same order. I had to go to the bathroom, but I brought Dani with me. Everything was normal and all four of us got our usual frappes except josh got a dont because he never drinks coffee. I wine to the bathroom again, the same damn thing happened. Kate and josh came running in. Dani passed out, I'm sobbing of fear, they call 911 and the guy was actually being looked for, we got $50,000 as a reward, I think I'm gonna let josh use it because he is trying to get Kate TØP tickets. I call josh letting him know it's ok for him to use some of it for Kate and him. I stay home from school for a day and just sleep, my mom comes in with chipotle, I was very happy because it was actually what I was craving. I usually get a bowl with white rice, black beans, peco, lettuce and guacamole. That's exactly what she got me :) I fall asleep after eating and sleep for the rest of the night.