Chapter Eight - Who Doesn't Love Bacon?

When Derek woke up for what must have been the seventh time, he finally felt like he could move (or even think about moving) some of his limbs again without having too much pain shooting up his still sore ass. He had no idea what had happened- or well, he did know what had happened and he could definitely say that he wasn't proud of himself for what he had done. Sure, maybe you could say that he didn't really have a choice back then and he had really needed to get his release back then and fuck it, his dick would definitely have exploded if he hadn't begged Stiles to just do something about it. He just hadn't need to lay it on that thickly. To play the part of a begging, filthy, dirty, kinky, good-for-nothing-but-cock sex slave so well. Because, that was what he had done. He had definitely convinced Stiles' suspicions of him still being very much able to go back to who he was raised to be, to go back to being a Beta.

And frankly, Derek didn't really care about that in this very moment. He had already known that Stiles was going to be right, how could he not be? No matter how much Derek lied to himself and how many times he told himself that no, he wasn't going to give up and he was going to be a good Alpha one day and maybe he would even have his very own pack one day, he knew that those were all just dreams, dreams that were going to be shattered anyways one day. There was just no way that in this world, in the world where he had literally nothing to decide and he had no rights and he couldn't even think for himself, he was going to change it all and the werewolves were going to finally be able to live freely again.

Derek had a lot of fantasy. 

He knew it was never going to happen, that he was never going to be able to just live his life in peace and be happy and have a family- it all, everything he wanted, all that could not happen. Everything he wanted wasn't what he should be wanting. He had been raised with the idea that he shouldn't be wanting anything at all, that he should only want what his owner wanted. Derek, obviously, had never really followed these rules. Sure, when he was with Kate (shiver) he used to be a good Beta and do whatever Kate wanted from him and Kate actually took good care of him- until he finally realized that this whole thing was very much fucked up and that he should actually have a say about his own life. 

Which wasn't taken very well by Kate (or any other human being who heard of this) and Derek found out about that the hard way. It was great, really, Derek had the time of his life crying his heart out while he watched his entire family burn alive without being able to do anything. Derek Hale loved his life. Amazing, it was absolutely amazing. 

"Hey, you're awake," Stiles' soft voice spoke up, making Derek lazily open his eyes, seeing Stiles looming over him, looking down at him with a smile on his face. "You were out for a long time, I was actually starting to worry a little."

"H- How-" Derek croaked out, swallowing a little, as much as his dry throat could actually swallow anything. "How l- long, sir?" Stiles smiled, holding out a cup of water for Derek so he could drink something. Derek gratefully accepted the water, sitting up a little so he could drink it, ignoring his still aching muscles. 

"Let's just say that you missed breakfast," Stiles said, looking at his very expensive looking gold watch on his wrist. "Twice," Derek swallowed the last bit of water, only now noticing how empty his stomach actually felt. "How are you feeling? You did have a very busy day yesterday, after all. Any pains? I can only imagine how long it must've been since you had some action, and then you come so many times in just a few hours, must have done a good number on your body."

"Yeah," Derek nodded, stretching his limbs and wincing as he put too much pressure on his hole. "I feel okay, sir, thank you." Stiles nodded his head too, eyeing Derek for a second before he smiled again, grabbing the cup from Derek's hand.