Chapter 16

I have been neglecting this story for awhile haven't I? >.<

SORRYYYY!!! >.< I wasn't too sure this story was going well since it was getting so few likes and comments, but a huuuge thank you to all who voted and commented!!! You guys seriously gave me the boost in confidence to continue this story, so this is for all of you!!! <3

Hope you like it!! ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clark was woken by the pounding in his head and the stream of sunlight coming through the window. Massaging his temple, he let out a groan.

What in the world happened yesterday? A girl... a girl named.... Alexandria... or was it Alexandra? A body switch? A kiss? Damn... he must have really drunk alot the night before. Never had his dreams been this crazy in his life.

Stretching out his arm, he felt something warm beside him. Peeping an eye open, he saw that it was Britney, a slut he'd picked up from a hotel, and he'd only bothered with her, because he'd needed the release she willingly provided. Her back was facing him and her plump ass nestled into his pelvic region.

Feeling her stir beside him, he stretched out a hand and massaged one of her huge mounts from behind. She had obviously undergone plastic surgery, no normal breasts could be this large and not be drooping. But he wasn't going to be the one complaining.

Which guy would complain of a breast too large? Heh. None.

"Mmmm... a girl could get used to getting awakened like this every morning." Britney let out a moan, while arching into his hand.

Smirking, Clark pinched her nipple, making her squeal.... like a pig.

Man... what was wrong with him. Here was a woman, naked, in front of him, and all he could think about was how she sounded like a pig?

Shaking his head roughly to get rid of his useless thoughts, he reached his other hand under her to grab her other breast, while the one that had been playing with them before reached down to plunge into her, testing her wetness.

She was soaking.

Clark smirked, his male ego bursting with pride at knowing the woman in front of him was ready for him, just by playing with her breasts.

He quickly rolled her onto her stomach, got up and got on top of her, straddling her large round ass. Giving it a hard smack, he was satisfied to see it bounce while she let out another pig-like squeal.

Pushing her legs together, he rubbed his manhood on her ass slightly before spreading her cheeks to find her hole.

This was the only way he could stand to thrust into her, as she'd been too wide when he'd unknowingly done it the first time.

It wasn't like he was small. No, he was a good 9 inch long and 3 inches wide, yet she still felt like a cave to him. He couldn't imagine the number of dicks that had once been in her. At the same time.

He leaned himself forward on his elbows, and without giving her any warning, roughly thrust himself in, this time getting a scream out of her.

He continuously slammed himself into her, hard and fast, ignoring both her screams and moans, concentrating solely on finding his own release.

"Yeeeeaaaah Clark babyyyy... come on baby.. fuck me fuck me fuck me... harder!!! FASTER!!!! OOOOH!!!" Britney moaned, burying her screams into her pillow while Clark continued plowing into her, mercilessly.