2

PA of Aaron Steele!

~

Keep voting guys!

Edited by vidita_gupta

~

Water bottle? Check.

Extra pair of clothes? Check.

Pancakes? Check.

Colours? Check.

After completing my list, I smiled in relief. Hopefully, I haven't forgotten to write anything down, because I surely don't want to come back for something that I left at home. Worse than that is remembering that you forgot something after you've reached your destination. Looking back at the list, I nod my head in satisfaction.

Confused?

Well, today is Monday aka the day for my interview at the Steele's company. Today, not only I but Sam too will have a big day. It's his first day of playschool.  Looking at him I don't think he is at all excited about it but unfortunately for him he would have to go. When, hopefully, I do get a job he can't stay home alone and thus, would have to go to playschool.

I could have asked Matt for help but he too got the job, that he had interviewed for , though he starts from Tuesday. Odd, I know.

Sam's playschool is just two blocks away.

"Sammy!" I call out to him because if in the next few  minutes we don't get out of the house then we both are going to be late, he for his first day of school and I for my interview.

"Yes mommy?" He looked at me with his hazel eyes. He was looking cute in his white t-shirt and jeans.

"Do you want to go to washroom for the last time now?" He refused and I smiled at him.

"Ready?" He refused again and I frowned.

"Why?" He made a crying face, pouting slightly. "Shammy wan stay wif mommy!"

"But baby-" Before I could say anything, he started crying, loudly!

My heart completely broke on seeing him cry. Last time he cried like this was when he tripped on his own feet when he was two.

"Sammy, listen to me baby. Please?" I wiped his tear from his cheek and cupped his face. That's when Matt came inside our home.

"What's going on?" He asked and then his eyes landed on Sam. "Holy fudge! Enna, you did not just hit him! He is still a kid for god's sake! And kids make mistakes!"

I glared at him and said, "Done? Now, will you listen to me?" He nodded.

"I have interview at nine and Sam doesn't want to go to the playschool. Now tell me, what should I do? I can't just leave him alone! "

After thinking for a minute, he replied, "Why don't you just leave him with me for today and if you get the job, which you definitely will, you can request your boss about bringing Sam with you at work. What say?" I nodded and smiled at him happily.

But deep down, I knew that was never going to happen. I mean, who in their right mind would allow an employee to being their child to work? Letting one person bring their child to work would lead to another person bring their child to work and soon everything would be a chaos. It would be no less than a playground.

"Thank you so much Mattie! You are the best!" I gave him a tight hug and he chuckled.

"And by the way, don't try to glare again. You look like a kitten." He said, laughing as a smile broke down on my face.