Chapter Nine - Heat

"Has he had any sexual experiences lately?" The doctor asked, prodding Derek's side while he talked to Stiles as if Derek wasn't even there. Which he was, really, because how else could the doctor be touching him as if he was some kind of sick dog- though Derek had a little voice in the back of his brain nagging him and telling him that 'that was exactly how everyone saw him'. Just a dirty little dog, a dog that couldn't take care of himself and needed to be coddled and taken care of, who needed to have structure in his life and who definitely could not decide what he was doing for himself. A good for nothing but his master's needs. 

When Stiles had said that they were going to have fun today, this was definitely not what Derek had envisioned. No, he had thought more along the lines of: Derek punching Stiles square in the face for doing this all to him before he ran away into his freedom again. Apparently Stiles had thought that it would be fun to get Derek checked for any weird illnesses that Derek could have caught from his years in the woods, or any STD's that he could have because (and I quote, because Stiles said it exactly like this) 'who knows who you've just bent over for because you dogs would do anything to get fucked'. Which in return only made Derek want to punch him even harder because, no, hell no, he did not bent over for anyone. 

Maybe he sometimes did kind of want to bend over and let someone fuck him, but those feelings had only come in his heat and he had tried to repress those feelings for years. Which worked surprisingly well, actually. For some reason the heats that he had had stopped being so bad, some after some months he didn't have his heat anymore at all. Derek thought it was great because he finally was without the need to run back into the town and find some human who was willing to claim him- and honestly? There would've been a lot of people who would have been willing to do that. There was just something about claiming an Alpha that really did it for some people, weirdly enough. 

"Not that I know of," Stiles said and Derek could see him shaking his head from where he was on all fours on the examining table, his naked ass up in the air as if this whole thing wouldn't be embarrassing enough without being in this position. "I did have some fun with him and a vibrator two days ago, but that was all we have done. I bought him only a few days ago."

"Alright," The doctor said, now walking around Derek so he was behind him, feeling around his hole and actually managing to just fucking slip a lubed up finger inside of him, feeling around and pressing up against his prostate like this all wasn't a big deal. "He feels normal. Have you heard him say anything about any other humans or werewolves he might have had tried to breed with?" 

This guy really desperately wanted his throat to be ripped out, didn't he? What the hell was wrong with him that he thought he could just talk about Derek like this, like he was just some desperate and brainless sack of meat and hormones. Derek didn't breed, he had never even tried to fucking breed, Jesus Christ. At this point he was pretty sure his eyes were flashing red and he was digging his nails into his own arms, desperately trying to keep himself calm. 

"Oh no, we haven't talked about anything like that. I assumed that he wouldn't be the type to go around and let everyone have a go at him," Stiles was shaking his head now that Derek was looking at him again in surprise, not having expected an answer like that. "He's a good boy, he's been raised well. He wouldn't let anyone touch him except for his master. The one who he belongs to." 

Oh, there it was. The whole; 'don't let anyone else touch you because you're already mine' speech. Derek had been waiting for it already, wondering when it would come because no one owned a werewolf without giving this speech almost every day. 

"Well, he seems healthy to me," The doctor nodded, making Stiles nod, winking at Derek who just frowned, not understanding what that meant. "You were asking for enhancers, weren't you?"

"Oh yes," Stiles grinned, looking back at the doctor. "I would very much love to have those." Derek frowned more to himself, turning his head away to bury it in his arms again. He had heard of enhancers before, Kate had told him she was going to get them but he had killed her as soon as she came to tie him against the bed. Derek had no idea what they were or what they did, but he had great suspicions of it not being a good thing. Why would it be a good thing? He wouldn't get good things, he didn't deserve good things, he was only a dog for pleasure after all. 

"Here you go," The doctor said and Derek perched his ears, listening to the doctor as he handed Stiles something (or at least, Derek assumed that that was what was happening). "These are the enhancers, he will have to take one of them every day at breakfast. He can stop taking them as soon as his heat will come back and you are happy with the intensity. As soon as he stops taking them, he will only have his heat once a month."

"Right, noted," Stiles said, making Derek dig his nails into his skin a little deeper because, what? He was going to force him to get his heats back? He didn't want that, he didn't want to get back in his heat because it hurt so fucking much to feel like that. But, well, not that anyone would care about that, right? "And what are those?"

"They are birth control pills," The doctor answered and Derek really had never wanted to hurt anyone more (except for Kate, duh) than he wanted to hurt both Stiles and the doctor right now. "He can conceive children, especially during his heat. They will take care of it that he can't become pregnant, he can take those along with his heat enhancers."

"And if I stop with the birth control pills?" Stiles asked and Derek couldn't help but to roll his eyes, knowing that the answer was already pretty fucking obvious.

"He will become pregnant if he isn't taking them and if you have sex with him," The doctor said, making Stiles hum. "But, that's up to you. You can let him become pregnant if you want to, but you do not have to let it happen."

"Right, well, thank you doctor," Stiles said, getting up and walking over to Derek to pat his ass. "Come on, dog, let's get your clothes back on. We're done here," Derek sat up, walking over to his clothes without a word. He knew his eyes were still red in anger, he also knew that that was probably something he should stop from happening, but he couldn't. He was angry, he was literally filled with anger at this moment. Of course there had been moments in his life that he had been more angry with everything and everyone around him (thanks a lot, Kate), but this nearly took the cake. "Derek," Stiles suddenly snapped, making Derek look over at him, feeling annoyed and a little surprised because he had been so deep in his thoughts that he hadn't even noticed that he had been staring at his clothes for such a long time. "I told you to get your clothes back on, why aren't you doing anything?"

"I'm sorry, sir," Derek muttered, looking down at the floor as he waited for his punishment- but none came. Which was weird, because, well, Derek misbehaved and that wasn't a good thing to do and Stiles should let his dog know that he should be listening to him. The doctor was going to have so many questions if he didn't get any punishment. Not that Derek worried about Stiles' reputation or anything, he didn't give a fuck if Stiles was looked at as if he was strange and if he was the weirdest werewolf owner in the entire town. Why would he give a fuck about that? It was just that he had been trying to act like he was a good boy (for the reason of convincing Stiles that he was back to his Beta roots and that he could be trusted only to escape as soon as he got the opportunity), but there was a chance that he had to start all over again and that was not something he wanted to do.

"Get your clothes on, we're going home," Stiles ordered and Derek nodded, quickly pulling on his clothes, ignoring the fact that his ass was still a bit sore (you would've thought he would have healed by now, didn't you?) as he pulled his jeans back on. "Come on, dog, I still have that surprise waiting for you at home. And I need to punish you as soon as we get there, of course."

"Yes, sir," Dean obediently nodded, still looking at the floor as Stiles grabbed his arm and started to pull Derek with him towards the door.

"Thank you, doctor, I appreciate your help," Stiles quickly said before he opened the door and pushed Derek out of the room, walking after him and grabbing onto Derek's arm roughly again. "We're going home, but first, I'm going to get you that collar and we'll see about you ever ignoring me again..."