7

Previous Chap.

"Well Baby Chae, what are we gonna talk about?" He said while giving her a flirty look. 'Disgusting...'
.

.

.

.

.

.

"About how you broke my heart and Mina's heart."

•••

Chaeyoung's POV.

"What are you talking about Baby Chae? Its my first time to meet Mika." Said by the guy who is beside me. With a tone that annoys me.

"Its MINA." Mina said. Almost shouting her name.

"Mark. I know you're an innocent guy. Bu-" "HAHA! Then why are you asking me such things Baby Chae? You are literally at my side!" He cutted me. Last sentence struck me.

"What do you mean by 'your side'?" I stopped walking which made the two still. Saying the question coldly. "And why did you cut my sentence? How rude of you..." I said with a little bit of tone.

"Pshh. I don't want to make little things expand, Baby. And I'm sorry with my rudeness. I am just saying that I am innocent." He said with aegyo. Which gives me chills of annoy.

I looked at him seriously. He's looking to my left, the direction where Mina is standing. I looked at her and she has this blank face. Giving me chills because of how she gives him a super cold glare.

"Stop lying, Mark Tuan. She's the innocent and not you*points at him angrily*.  I have moved on from the things that you did to me and gave me. You are a person who cannot be trusted!!" She shouted. Its my first time to hear her shout like this. Cute but at the same time, frightening.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Chaeyoung trusted me for a long time, Ms. Mina. And she's only with you for like 2 weeks! And man... I am an innocent person. I didn't even hurt anyone before! And I only knew you 2 weeks ago. If you are thinking that I am your ex, huh. I'm sorry. I am only Chaeyoung's property."

I got shocked from the words 'Chaeyoung's property.' I then chuckled from his statement.

"Ho-Ho-Hold on. You are saying that you are my property? OH MY GOD, MARK TUAN. I only have a crush on you! But we never got into something! Mina's words are true. You are not a guy who can be trusted. You broke the promise we made!" I said while securing my eyes not to let out some water beads. Beads full of pain, anger and misery.

"Huh. So now you're teaming up with this girl?*eyeing Mina* I didn't broke the promise Bab-" "STOP. CALLING. HER. BABY." Mina was about to beat the crap out of him but I held her hand. Mark saw it and walked to our direction. But before he got close....

"MARK TUAN! Oh how great to see you." Someone shouted out of the blue. Mark looked shocked. Mina looked so pissed right now because of the voice.

"Oh would you look at that. Myoui Mina. Long time no see." Another guy said. With a smirk on his face. There are 6 guys in total. they all looked handsome but as I can see.... they're so badass.