Chapter 7

After a few months.....

*Hana

"Push!", "Push harder!", "You're almost there!". Those are the words that I heard before I past out. Relief was washed all over my body when my stomach again started to kick. "Aaarrgggghh!" I grunted in pain. "Oh! there's one more!". Then the whole process repeated again.
After it finished Sehun kissed my forehead and said "Great work Yeobo, we have a beautiful daughter and a handsome son" after I heard that I smiled and slept because of the tiredness.

After 5 years~

*Sehun

"Yeobo! come down quick!" I was panicking in the situation I was in. "What is it did something happ..en?"
Hana came down panicking and made and 'what is going on' face after she saw our lovely children tickle-attacking me. I'm verrrry sensitive when it comes to tickling. "Ahhhhh! Yeobo please help me!!!" I said as our children were still tickling me while laughing. We had a daughter named Jisung and a son named Minhyuk. Hana started laughing and she joined them. Ahhhhhhhhhh! Yeoboooo whyyyyyy?!?! "YEOBO! why?!" I said as I was laughing uncomfortably. "Gapseong!"
Our day just went like that by me getting tortured and they laughing like hell.

Next day~

Today's Luhan and Jieun's wedding. I didn't think they would be the ones who will be together. But no one knows the future do they? I was wearing a normal suit. I was tightening the tie when Hana said "Yeobo will you help me zip this?" she was wearing long navy dress that was a little open at the back. "Ok" I said as I walked near her. I was zipping it up when she suddenly turned and pulled my tie and kissed me. She let to and I was a little shocked. "I love you, Oh Sehun" she said while she pulled me for a hug. "I love you to Oh Hana" I said while tightening my embrace and kissed her on the forehead. We helped our kids to wear their outfits and headed off to the wedding. We are going to be the happiest family ever.

---------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! So this is the end of the story! Hope enjoyed it even though it's lame.
:)