Chapter 37- Flowers

Chapter 37- Flowers

I walk into the school with Wyatt at my side. The halls are quiet because it's the weekend which means most people have gone home if they can, or they have gone out with friends.

I walk to the elevator and we go up to my old room. I take in a deep breath, not sure if I am ready to go back to the exact place where I tried to kill myself.

I unlock the door and keep my hand on the handle, taking another deep breath. Wyatt places his hands on my waist and he quickly kisses my cheek and then whispers in my ear, "You can do this. You're not alone. I'm right here, beautiful."

I nod and push the door open, my eyes widening when I see the room filled with deep pink peonies. Ash, Jason, Cole and Ed are all sitting on the beds, grinning at me. "Surprise!" they shout.

I laugh and look at the beautiful flowers placed around the room. "Um, why did you just waste money buying me flowers that I'm not going to keep? Next time just give me the money."

"Coral, I'm so sorry," Jason says. "I wasn't thinking about how you felt. I really am sorry." He stands up, and so do the rest of the boys.

"Yeah, we're all sorry. It was shitty of us to leave you out," Ed adds and everyone nods, even Wyatt.

I shrug and walk to my cupboards. "It's fine, guys. We're not going to see each other much anyway since I'm not going to the school anymore."

I pull the cupboard open and it's empty. I frown, turning back to look questioningly at the five boys.

"Oh, um, we thought you wouldn't want to spend much time in this room, so we packed for you to hopefully make you feel better and save time," Jason explains.

I glare at Ash and Jason. "Who packed my underwear?" I fold my arms, getting amused as soon as they start blushing.

"Um, we closed our eyes..." Jason gives a futile attempt at trying to lie.

Cole laughs. "Don't worry, darling, they tried to touch your stuff but I didn't let them," he tells me.

I let out a sigh of relief. "I honestly love you, Cole."

"Hey! That's my man you're talking to!" Ed says, taking Cole's hand and intertwining it with his own. Cole grins at Ed and Ed smiles back.

I roll my eyes. "Okay, I will miss you guys, but you're cleaning up the flowers." I smile triumphantly.

Jason pulls me into a hug, and one by one everyone joins until it's on big group hug. "Okay, you guys can let me go now," I say, being squeezed mainly by Jason and Cole.

They all let me go and I smile, picking up one of the pretty pink flowers. "Bye guys, maybe one day I'll see you all again." I walk out the room and let Wyatt take my bags. If he's my boyfriend he might as well be a useful boyfriend.

We go down the elevator, and I enjoy watching Wyatt struggle to hold my bags. I laugh. "Thanks for trying, but you're so weak." I take two of the bags, letting him carry the other two.

"I'm not weak! You made me carry four bags at the same time!" Wyatt whines and I laugh again.

"I love you," I sing, skipping forward, towards the car.

"I love you too," Wyatt sings back, not skipping along with me.

We climb into Wyatt's car and he smiles at me as he starts the car and drives out the parking. "McDonald's?"

"McDonald's." I nod, already happy about the fact that I'm going to fill my stomach with extremely unhealthy food.

We arrive at the McDonalds, deciding to eat inside instead of going through the drive in. Wyatt comes around to pull the door open for me but he's too late, I'm already out the car.