Preference - How you calm him down when he's angry !!update!!

A/N

This was requested by @PrincessPeach211 a long time ago. Sorry that it took me so long! I really hope you'll like it anyway!

John H. Watson:

Why would he be angry?

Because, once again, Sherlock had put innocent lives in danger. Innocent people that didn't deserve to be in fear or despair. John saw the looks on the faces of those people, whether he imagines it himself or they were actually there, and he felt so much pity for these people that his pity was turned into anger when he realised it was Sherlock who risked so much just for one case.

How did you manage to calm him down?

You saw John expression change as he neared Sherlock. You knew that look; something was wrong. Just before they could fight you pulled John away from the detective and simply stared him in the eyes with an asking look on your face. He started explaining. 'Those people! They haven't done anything wrong and now they must fear for their lives! And their fate rests inside the hands of a reckless man that acts like a madman to figure out one bloody case!' He shouts angrily. Then his voice grew softer. 'They'll die, (y/n). They'll die and their blood will be on our hands too...' He whispered sadly. 'No, they won't die. We will do anything to save them. We have saved innocent people before and we will do it again. Now we really have something to fight for.' You hushed him and wrapped your arms around him and held him close to your chest, softly moving from the left to the right. There were no more words needed. When you removed your arms, you looked him in the eyes with a look full of hope. Now, it was time to go on and help those people. Let's solve this case, let's save these people. We can do this.

*we all stand with John Watson, don't you?*

Sherlock Holmes:

Why would he be angry?

Because, even though he tried so hard, he couldn't solve the case. This riddle was too much for him. Frustration turned into despair and despair into anger. Anger for himself, maybe even disappointment for himself, but he only showed that anger to others.